aberdeen-music

Wipe the dust from the lid and open up that treasure box...

Guest pop-notmyface

Yay, I found the old Subsist website!

drakes1.jpg

Most notable for the Subsist guestbook reminding of the time there was a combined Aberdeen band night out (starting at Ma Cameron's I think), where we all got wrecked, and I painted Lambo Nero's nails in the upstairs part of the Palace, downing so much aftershock in the process that I was barely functional before the next night's gig supporting Earthtone 9...

Yay' date=' I found the old Subsist website!

drakes1.jpg

Most notable for the Subsist guestbook reminding of the time there was a combined Aberdeen band night out (starting at Ma Cameron's I think), where we all got wrecked, and I painted Lambo Nero's nails in the upstairs part of the Palace, downing so much aftershock in the process that I was barely functional before the next night's gig supporting Earthtone 9...

you painted everyone's nails that night in the palace. that was an ace night

you painted everyone's nails that night in the palace. that was an ace night

And then I wonder why people think I'm gay... did a pretty damned good job though' date=' given the condition I was in. Maybe if this journalism lark doesn't work out I can open a nail bar.

Anyway, here's Subsistence at the Lemon Tree...

[img']http://myspace-385.vo.llnwd.net/00218/58/36/218616385_l.jpg

And Sirius! One I took in February 2000 at the Malt Mill, back when they were still an indie-rock band and sounding more like Led Zeppelin-meets-Pink Floyd, old-school style...

218616895_l.jpg

And then I wonder why people think I'm gay... did a pretty damned good job though' date=' given the condition I was in. Maybe if this journalism lark doesn't work out I can open a nail bar.

[/quote']

no you didn't! mine were a mess! you could do nothing but apologise at earthtone 9 the next day. i think your main problem that night was when you began pouring numerous flavours of aftershock into one glass and downing them. at least you were in better shape than craig from deadloss at earthtone 9.