aberdeen-music

new deadloss artwork - new mini-album

The Ghost Of Fudge

why del' date=' it'll be available my emailing or PMing our good selves!

hear that kids, the voice of radio says "undoubtedy work of utter genius", and he should know a bit about music. i say we put it on the poster :)[/quote']

stop it me sides are aching bri, i dont feel the voice of radio since as i type i am playing that eternal loser usher!!!!

comin' 'atcha in october! pow! blam!

the new sleeve art' date=' probably, will look something, if not identical, to this:

[img']http://gallery.aberdeen-music.com/data/500/COVER1.jpg

"FEAR STALKS THE CITY" by DEADLOSS SUPERSTAR

10 track EP, winging its way to your CD player soon.

that looks like the pathetic scribblings of an incompetent DTP student, congrats.

Your posts mostly resemble the pathetic keyboard-fumblings of a sexually-frustrated teenager' date=' congrats.

Concentrate on your own music eh?[/quote']

no, really, I just think that artwork is crap, there's no need for you to resort to insults. That's why he posted the picture right, to see what people thought of it, surely? I mean, there is no way someone would just post a picture on here purely so sycophants could tell him how great it is? SURELY NOT! SAY IT AINT SO!

Guest tv tanned
no' date=' really, I just think that artwork is crap, there's no need for you to resort to insults. That's why he posted the picture right, to see what people thought of it, surely? I mean, there is no way someone would just post a picture on here purely so sycophants could tell him how great it is? SURELY NOT! SAY IT AINT SO![/quote']

do you just wander round threads looking for a high horse to leap onto?