aberdeen-music

new deadloss artwork - new mini-album

The Ghost Of Fudge

Enlightment the ignorami - what exactly is so wrong with it? Specifically? In your opinion.

Well, first things first. The font "deadloss superstar" is written in is hideous and totally inappriopriate, i recognise it but I can't quite place where it's from, anyway the connotation is that it's a font which is widespread and most likely comes free with some cheapo bundled graphics software. I.E It looks cheap .

What the fuck is that wierd logo in the midle of the words?

Personally I don't see any reason for having the band name running vertically up the right hand edge, it's an irritation and a needless inconvenience to anyone who finds the cd while flipping through the pile. Having the title of the cd vertical again but from top to bottom is just rediculous. Rotate the whole thing 90 degrees clockwise and flip the text in the "lightning bolt" and then maybe you have something which at least people can look at an understand.

I wasn't trying to be insulting before, but it's just simple matters of logic like this that make the difference between a fucking retarded picture and a piece of functional design.