aberdeen-music

legoland

lepeep

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I don't really remember it that much but we've got a video of me falling off a bike and crashing into a lego display.

Haha, I'd love to see that footage, you should put it up here!

Oh my god I've got pictures of me and my brother panning for gold and he had more than me. I've still got my badge from going to legoland jail' date=' wow.[/quote']

I remember being sent back to the panning water by the attendent about four times because I didn't have enough to get the medallion I so desired. I was close to just making off with her precious gold, and probably the pan too. Then who would have been laughing? Probably not me, as I would have been sent to the lego jail.

Oh no but legoland jail was good, I remember that bit because I had a massive hat on and I like it, and I've actually still got it.

Did anyone go on the ride at the gold mine bit? I was too small, there's a film of me in tears because I couldn't go on.

Dammit I wish I knew how to get old tapes on the computer.

was that the log ride ?

my hat flew off on saturday, into the splash pool....

he he, plenty of crazy kids building 2 mile high brick towers to smash and timber!

and, heaps of kids not getting on the rides, because of their height...DESPITE all the warnings and notices...45 mins queuing only to be told "fuck off, too small"...

harsh...

Aww' date=' probably no ones been to the denmark legoland, hell I don't know if it'll still be there, let alone if the rides still there. I think it was along the lines a rollercoaster, but a bit shitty.[/quote']

Course it's still there. I actually don't even remember it that well.. even though I was there about 4 years ago.

Poor, poor memory.

i went to the denmark one years ago when i was 7 or something, and the windsor one a couple of years after

i was contemplating how cool it would be to go to denmark and go to legoland again today, mostly after finding an insanely cool model in the argos catalouge - one of the technics ones, a big ass cranes, with pneumatics and motors and so on, rather cool, but 80

i do have a space shuttle upstairs somewhere, i remember saving up for ages for it (cause it cost me about that much) and taking ages building it as it was (is) huge and rather complicated

oh, and i want the 3 foot long star destroyer you can get now too, only problem being the 200 price tag...

lego rocks

David

oh' date=' and i want the 3 foot long star destroyer you can get now too, only problem being the 200 price tag...

lego rocks

David[/quote']

saw those in the shop...holy shit!

mind you, some new lego fucks me off...too many "absolute" shapes...

like the old shit had generic bricks, that you used you imagination to make new bits from..

now, you get a wing..and that's it...it's a fancy shaped wing...or some bell end shaped nose cone....and that's it...you can't turn it into anything else...(well, apart from a big bell end.)

i went to the denmark one about 15 years ago' date=' it was ace! Reading the posts just brought all the memories flooding back

isn't there a rumour that lego make weapons and stuff for the government and have secret buildiings and stuff?[/quote']

he he, oh, I'd love that to be true...

(in combat, in a warzone...:

"quick, my guns bust, hand me that flat 4ser, and the round 2ser with the red 1ser...no, not the square 1ser, the round one...looks like a light...QUICK....")

Guest tv tanned

I love the way it looks like your missus is leaning over to squeeze out a fart...

My mother went on the big rollercoaster at Blackpool for a dare many moons ago, her photo was quite hilarious...