aberdeen-music

disaster day

Penny

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and i thought he would see it my way; the fact that i dont want to be gettinup on my brithday to spend time with my family feeling exceedingly tired and hungover.

maube i'll just shut the fuck up and accept that im being highly selfish about how i want to spend my own birthday.

ahhh its all becoming clearer your a women ,,,,,, you foned his mobile he was on another call u took this as he was ignoring you and now its blown up to the extent where all these young forums freaks can debate on your pickle

fook go to chippur get a battered mars bar and have a wee greet at hame................

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
ahhh its all becoming clearer your a women ' date=',,,,, you foned his mobile he was on another call u took this as he was ignoring you and now its blown up to the extent where all these young forums freaks can debate on your pickle

fook go to chippur get a battered mars bar and have a wee greet at hame................[/quote']

fuck sakes...not MORE

he fancies boys.

fact.

haha - read the first post then was away to post he's doing it cos he fancies boys. NMy gaydar is truly working. I'd say it was him who was the 'unaccomodater' in this scenario.... who wants to spoil their birthday night out by being hungover.. not moi.

you win - tell him to pick up his dummy/handbag

spill the beans then.. what's happened and what cool prezzies did you get!?

hehehe..

well.. i got a diamond ring from my nana, and diamond earrings from my gran (coz im a big girl now :p)

pearl necklace and a gorgeous dress from my parents (coz they think i've just turned 30) but i love them both so much and feel like a real-big-all-growed-up girlie

my bro got me a freeview box for my room

got the usual (but fabulous) perfume, money and chocolates..

plus.. the sun is shining, and i get to see the pretty rainbows coming from my ring (on my finger, not my bottom)

bring on tonight, im gonna be minced.

but what would make him act like that? its not because he fancies me' date=' he's gay.. and he would have said if there was a surprise, becuase that would have made me go out...[/quote']

OK, serious answer this time.

It sounds that if he has a problem with something as trivial as not drinking for one night than he needs to grow up a bit. It is a free country, if you dont want to drink then you shouldnt be made to feel guilty. My 2 cents...

BTW Happy Birthday!