aberdeen-music

A job?

Guest Frieda

Probably. I lied. I didn't actually know - Hilary told me' date=' and i just checked on the website, and it's not quite Dyce..hmm number 1 eh?[/quote']

number 1 or 2 will take you close. (5 min walk). number 40 ( park&ride) will take you to door.

I worked on the reception (registration) last time it was on. Easy job, meet lots of people, but long shifts (8 till 7 or something) . if your nice to the boss ppl then they might let you go home early on the last day but pay you till the end of your shift :up:, if you chat to the IT guy he might show you how to get online too.

the money's not bad. i think i made about around 370 for the week.

The Marriott hotel in Dyce need people for housekeeping. Oh' date=' and I noticed a window poster advertising vacancies in Subway near Queens Cross. The AECC is hosting a big oil, offshore Europe convention thing from the 5th to the 9th of September. They need 250 extra staff to do this and showing up will get you a job.[/quote']

that aecc jo sounds atractive but i cant be botherd with pissing off the tutors at the college