aberdeen-music

Am I Gay ????

Erase Today

I want to know what you all think as none of you know who I am. A few weeks ago I had a 'wet dream' about an older man (about 25/30) I could do nothing to stop it I did not want it to happen but now it has happened I can't help being scared. Do you think I am gay or bi-sexual? I have had non pure thoughs about boys when I was younger but I put that down to growing up and hormones? It's really troubeling my already troubled mind.

What do you think?

Only you know if your gay or not.....

You cant judge your sexuality for the rest of your life based on one dream that aroused you in some form....Or is this a reoccuring dream if so then yes.

But here's the freudian test...as gruesome as it is...Dont masterbate for 2 weeks if you can and your natural thought selection will decide for you...

i.e. - You will get the horn for either a woman or a bloke, then you will know.

Wet dreams are usually unrelated to erotic dreams. Men only cum whilst asleep as a sort of overflow valve, the bodies way of getting rig of old spunk before it goes whacket. It's mainly for guys that don't jack off enough. This seldom if ever coincides with a dirty dream. That's a scientific fact.

So I reckon you are a fraud.

If you're serious, I'm sure there are more appropriate and informed forums for you to discuss this.

If you're taking the piss (Which I think you are), Don't be so fucking childish. This just isn't funny.

Same goes for all the other newbies who have been posting absolute drivel over the last wee while. This is the wasteland - that means it's for discussing stuff not covered by other forums, not for posting any half-baked primary school nonsense that floats into your head.

[/rant]

If you're serious' date=' I'm sure there are more appropriate and informed forums for you to discuss this.

If you're taking the piss (Which I think you are), Don't be so fucking childish. This just isn't funny.

Same goes for all the other newbies who have been posting absolute drivel over the last wee while. This is the wasteland - that means it's for discussing stuff not covered by other forums, not for posting any half-baked primary school nonsense that floats into your head.

[/rant']

I agree with you. Surely the wasteland is very low down on the list of forums genuine people would use to get advice about their gay dreams which they think make them gay.

I suspect you sir, of being a fraud!

Someone who has just joined Aberdeen Music after Sam has bee banned, even though the majority of people here thought Sam's name was Dan, yet he knows who Sam is....

Pair that with the fact that most of the new people spell 'the' as 'teh' and do that awful thing of spelling with numbers, I'd say "Erase Today" (not a bad band by the way, although the vocalist ruins them) has quite impeccable spelling and grammar.

Not that I'm drawing conclusions.

Someone who has just joined Aberdeen Music after Sam has bee banned' date=' even though the majority of people here thought Sam's name was Dan, yet he knows who Sam is....

Pair that with the fact that most of the new people spell 'the' as 'teh' and do that awful thing of spelling with numbers, I'd say "Erase Today" (not a bad band by the way, although the vocalist ruins them) has quite impeccable spelling and grammar.

Not that I'm drawing conclusions.[/quote']

I agree.

Guest blackadder
I want to know what you all think as none of you know who I am. A few weeks ago I had a 'wet dream' about an older man (about 25/30) I could do nothing to stop it I did not want it to happen but now it has happened I can't help being scared. Do you think I am gay or bi-sexual? I have had non pure thoughs about boys when I was younger but I put that down to growing up and hormones? It's really troubeling my already troubled mind.

What do you think?

All men get these dreams whether they remember them or not. It's to do with growing up and body changes. It doesn't mean that your attracted to men. a good way to tell is look and women and men and see what your heart and head is telling you. Think about which one you would like to get in bed with you and you'll get your answer. I got mine when i was 15/16. yeah i'm bi-sexual. I've always fancied men and women for as long as i can remember. You have to find out for yourself. If your that worried about it then your proberly strate. If you look at men and are repulsed by the thought of going to bed then you have your answer pure and simple. If your still worried then PM me. Fi

Guest bluesxman

I read somewhere once that straight men are more likely to have a gay encounter in a dream as it is not their reality and is their minds way of getting it out of the way as it were. But then again that may just be shite, who knows?

Guest blackadder
I read somewhere once that straight men are more likely to have a gay encounter in a dream as it is not their reality and is their minds way of getting it out of the way as it were. But then again that may just be shite' date=' who knows?[/quote']

yeah it's true. some men have gay encounters in their dreams to get it all out of their system so to speak, other men have them beacuse they like men and haven't figured it out for themselfs yet. but most of the time it's nothing.

Fi