aberdeen-music

Nappy adverts

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Paedophiles in this country are probably getting off on nappy adverts as we speak!

no but seriously, don't you think that nappy adverts with naked kids on them are prime material for a disturber kiddy diddler.

I'd hate to think that such an innocent commercial would be used in that way but think about it...

what do you think?

Paedophiles in this country are probably getting off on nappy adverts as we speak!

no but seriously' date=' don't you think that nappy adverts with naked kids on them are prime material for a disturber kiddy diddler.

I'd hate to think that such an innocent commercial would be used in that way but think about it...

what do you think?[/quote']

can someone please moderate this idiot!?

Guest tv tanned

no but seriously' date=' don't you think that nappy adverts with naked kids on them are prime material for a disturber kiddy diddler.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Frankly if having a tug over a nappy ad satisfies a paedo's urges, then let's broadcast them more often.

The less of them are wandering around trying to act out their fantasies, the better for them and for society.

When i was working last week a little kid came up to the counter with her parents who were buying her nappies and she said to me that she learnt that when it's wet everything dissappears. i was slightly confused until i saw the advert for the nappies, she was so cute:)

right, i have a 2 and a half year old son, and i never thought about ads like those shown until recently and until you mentioned it. and yes i do agree with you. and it makes me sick that these ads show their babies as naked as the day the they born - i certainly wouldnt let my kid appear on some ad for anything showing everything - no matter how young he is, showing on national television, coz unfortunatetly these days, these sick bastards are EVERYWHERE!

This thread was pretty serious.....but it looks like I've been branded already' date=' or something.[/quote']

I think your original point was presented in a way which didnt really reflect sensitivity. I personally thought it was rather offensive, I dont think you should discuss these highly sensitve issues in such an uneducated manner. It only encourages certain types on here to make further offensive posts. I havnt branded you but thought it was a rather idiotic topic--child protection isnt something to make casual threads about. its a serious issue.

i agree, not something to be casual to be about, its damn well serious, im a mother.like i said before, i have a kid, and i do think its getting too (i cant think of the word) because there are sick fucks out there who probably get a kick outta these ads which i think are a bit to conspicuous.