aberdeen-music

open mic night last night

kfaar_giladi

Right, I haven't posted here for a while, so I don't really know who's who in the forums anymore, but that Bob guy from pyjama party is a real fucking wanker. God knows what his role at the open mic night was, but at some point he ended up with a microphone, mouthing off about how next week it's "I am Bob all mighty week, if you do not satify me musically after one song, you're off the stage!"

Fair enough, if the band is shit, get them off the stage, but there's no need whatsoever to be a cunt and go on a power trip. I'm sure a lot of people picked up on this tonight and I hope I'm not alone on this one.

Kfaar Giladi

P.S. Bob, your band sucks ass, how fucking dare you

:gringo:

Haha! Classic! If you aren't shite you have nothing to worry about. Plus I think a WHOLE band could easily take on Bob Motherfucking Knight. C'mon Laddies.

kefefwef_wiisjfi3 (sorry, I'm too lazy to scroll to find out your name) - can't you think of a decent way to insult someone other than insulting Bobs band. You are pretty lame. Come on down on Sunday and introduce yourself. I can't wait to laugh at you.

I'm a supportive girlfriend as you can tell.

Disclamer / I don't really want a fight!

Ha ha, Flash you were telling Sarah and I stories last week. I thought it was a really good night. I filled the till up nicely anyway :D

• 2 weeks later...
I experienced this 'Bob' last night. He well and truly sucks cock. What kind of jam is it when you are told to play Black Sabbath? I don't even care if we were shit.

You guys usually need about 20mins to find your groove. Which is why we keep a big space for you between 7pm and 9pm.

Greg is back next week so things are back to normal.

Haha! Classic! If you aren't shite you have nothing to worry about. Plus I think a WHOLE band could easily take on Bob Motherfucking Knight. C'mon Laddies.

kefefwef_wiisjfi3 (sorry' date=' I'm too lazy to scroll to find out your name) - can't you think of a decent way to insult someone other than insulting Bobs band. You are pretty lame. Come on down on Sunday and introduce yourself. I can't wait to laugh at you.

[/quote']

you are kidding right?

"I am Bob all mighty week' date=' if you do not satify me musically after one song, you're off the stage!"[/quote']

I've never claimed to be a calender week, but you captured the sentiment perfectly.

I experienced this 'Bob' last night. He well and truly sucks cock. What kind of jam is it when you are told to play Black Sabbath?

I can't believe you actually played a Sabbath cover' date=' I was only joking when I told you to do that. I really almost enjoyed it though, especially when that dude came up and started dancing.

I don't even care if we were shit.

Maybe that's your problem.

Guest AmbientMood

I can't believe you actually played a Sabbath cover' date=' I was only joking when I told you to do that. I really almost enjoyed it though, especially when that dude came up and started dancing.

.[/quote']

nah, I think you were just duisguising a cheap way to get us off and some generic punk balls on.

Guest AmbientMood
its ok stuart' date=' big bad bob obviously upset the kids by telling them they were shit.

Its a tough life this open mic buisness. :up:[/quote']

I would never be offended by Bob. His musical opinion is worth jackshit to me.

yet you continue to post after me, this must of really got to you.

Tell you what next time your in on a sunday come up to me and ill get bob to buy you a coke to make up for the other week. If your very lucky i may even nip back to the flat for some icecream and you can make yourself a float!!! How does that sound? Put a smile back on your face???