aberdeen-music

open mic night last night

kfaar_giladi

• 3 weeks later...

This open-mic at Moorings sounds a bit of a joke. I've never been mind, just going by the feedbacK. If you want to see how a really good open-mic night is held, go to Nice'n'Sleazys in Glasgow on a monday night if you ever find yourself in the vicinity. Superb evening hosted by a superb host, which maybe expalins why it is attended by 200 folks week in week out.

This open-mic at Moorings sounds a bit of a joke.

Oh here we fuckin go... troll troll troll troll

I've never been mind

And the first nomination for "Twat of the Year 2005" goes to...

just going by the feedbacK.

Which is of course more accurate than acutally getting of your arse and attending.

If you want to see how a really good open-mic night is held' date=' go to Nice'n'Sleazys in Glasgow on a monday night[/quote']

That's a good idea and only an 800 mile round trip too!!! But well worth it I'll wager.

Superb evening hosted by a superb host

Well lets face it everything is better in Glasgow' date=' the only thing better than Glasgow is Ireland, or failing that an Irish theme bar in Glasgow. Or NOT.

which maybe expalins why it is attended by 200 folks week in week out

And they all get to play I take it???

I thought cutting down the performers to 15mins each was pushing things, but if it's possible to get away with 1min 10secs each then I guess that's the way forward. Must be a helluva lot of Ramones covers though...

LMAO!