aberdeen-music

Jazz Singer Missing

Stephen

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

7 years busking in Paris!! That is truly fantastic considering her album was a success too.

I hope she doesn't turn up for TEN years because I'm sure thats what she wants too.

Cool publicity stunt. I was speaking to a customer today and he said she also did this after her last record deal. Made him buy her last album and this one' date=' i think i'm going to run away with the other 'Terror guys for a few years.[/quote']

Aye, the girl hates fame, very much.

It's strange that because she's a musician people think she's cool for doing this, if this was any other job and she just walked away to do something else, leaving other people in the lurch twice I wonderif people would think the same thing. If she signed the deal then surely she has a commitment to the company same as if you sign an employment contract, I'd get a bit pissed off if I employed people and they just upped and left when they got bored.

puts away devils advocate hat...

Cheers

Stuart

It's strange that because she's a musician people think she's cool for doing this' date=' if this was any other job and she just walked away to do something else, leaving other people in the lurch twice I wonderif people would think the same thing. If she signed the deal then surely she has a commitment to the company same as if you sign an employment contract, I'd get a bit pissed off if I employed people and they just upped and left when they got bored.

puts away devils advocate hat...

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

I agree, she's so selfish. If Wayne Rooney decided 'I don't like the fame' and buggered off to play beach football in brazil for a eyar before returning and expecting his contract, man utd would be uber pissed off.