aberdeen-music

Faust Play The Tunnels

JOHN BEVERLY

Shite.... I got all excited about this then realised it's the same night as Four Tet / Explosions in the Sky in Glasgow.....

Anyone got a Tardis I can borrow?

Ooh, I listen to Explosions in the Sky almost every night when I go to bed. Where is it they're playing in Glasgow?

• 3 years later...

not quite the headline but FAUST fans should note & they were invited to Faust Festival

tomorrow Tues 25th as part of Baby Dee tour

The Guardian Guide No 2 gig of the week

Mike

"Black Carrot are truly inspired musicians" (Jean Herv Peron/Faust)

BLACK CARROT

Black Carrot are a vibrant quintet who perform new-wave krautrock jazz madness that oozes rock with a psychotic edge. Fierce and abstract yet serving the concept of the song, their unique sound nods towards Beefheart and Pere Ubu, & but is shot through with flavours of New York jazz skronk, and the loosest, funkiest Krautrock. Black Carrot release their second studio album "Drink The Black Forest" on Tin Angel Records on 3rd November 2008. To support the release initially they will be playing UK tour support for Baby Dee throughout late November early December in addition to their own headline shows in the Midlands and London. They have had support slots with Faust, The Fall, Polar Bear, Damo Suzuki, Evan Parker, The Blessing, Chris Corsano, Kling Klang, Das Pop, plus many festival dates.....

"Black Carrot are truly inspired musicians" (Jean Herv Peron/Faust)

MySpace.com - Black Carrot - Market Harborough, UK - Alternative / Experimental / Live Electronics - www.myspace.com/theblackcarrot