aberdeen-music

Weeping Jesus MP3s, fucking finally.

empty-words

Jihad has some fucking killer riffs. The third one when it kicks in to that fast punky/blast is fucking ace.

Ding-Dong is just silly.

The production, well, Im not to syure. Okay, it's raw etc, but I just think the guitar's are far too loud and the drums too quiet. Especially the snare.

• 4 weeks later...
:down: total bollocks' date=' can tell not alot of time was spent on it plus the fact none of them can play, especially the bassist. buncha wankers.[/quote']

i've heard the gentleman in question play bass. i can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that he can play.

he would practice using a practice amp between classes at college, he was determined. so much so that the cafeteria woman put up signs saying "no amplifiers". :rockon:

Listened to it a few times. some of the riffs are definatly very cool, although it's not totaly my thing. Would like to see these songs played live, I think I'd enjoy it much better like that.

:down: total bollocks' date=' can tell not alot of time was spent on it plus the fact none of them can play, especially the bassist. buncha wankers.[/quote']

It's a raw EP, it was done to get some of their material out to people. It doesn't NEED to have alot of time spent on it to give the desired effect they were looking for.

None of them can play?! Are you deaf?! Listen to Jihad for example, some of the riffs on there are awesome. Go see WJ, listen to 'Destroy Everything' and then say they can't play. Prick.

"Especially the bassist" - Callum is a fucking awesome bassist you douche. Clearly you must have something against him, that or you are 'special'. He CAN play bass, that's why he's my bassist too!

Buncha wankers?! You sir are a complete prick.

It's raw was done to get some of their 'material' out to people. It doesn't 'NEED' to have 'alot' of time 'spent' on it to give the desired rape were looking for.

None of them can play. Listen to Jihad for example' date=' some of the riffs 'Destroy Everything' and then say they can play. Prick.

"Especially the bassist" - Callum is a fucking 'special'. He play bass, that's why he's my bassist too!

Buncha wankers?! You sir are complete .[/quote']

You, what?

What? how can you even justify yourself as a musicain? you say that' date=' then you'll be like, 'yeah ok, so whatever', aslong as it look like your actually there then i guess you should be allowed. jesus fuck.[/quote']

shut the fuck up asshole,if you dont like the music go and shove your head in a mincer.

i love every damn song of 'weeping jesus' and will always show them respect. :rockon:

What the fuck is your problem? what have you got against us? calling us a bunch of wankers after listening to our music. I dont think i've ever spoken to you, how can you judge?

You obviously have no clue about music because our bassist is an extremely technical bass player.