aberdeen-music

News on the new Metallica album

Mouse

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gregor Ascension

hows that you cunt. this isnt banter anymore. fuck you, come and see us live and say that.

oh, bye the way, i used to be in a metallica tribute band - go figure.

Guest haigyman
hows that you cunt. this isnt banter anymore. fuck you' date=' come and see us live and say that.

oh, bye the way, i used to be in a metallica tribute band - go figure.[/quote']

jokes are just COMPLETELY lost on you aren't they?

then i suggest you refrain from saying that metallica suck

you cant tell me waht to say :p there are far more better bands than metallica,i would like to thank them for dave mustaine tho.i used to like them then they suddenly changed the way they were towards things and now its just....uuugghh.

Guest haigyman
you cant tell me waht to say :p there are far more better bands than metallica' date='i would like to thank them for dave mustaine tho.i used to like them then they suddenly changed the way they were towards things and now its just....uuugghh.[/quote']

like what? what the hell did they do that was so bad?

Metallica

Machine Head/Metallica...

I hear you there... I an absolutley huge Metallica fan and I've seen them live twice. I bet if any of you slagging them off went to see them a live gig, you'd soon be marchin to a whole new tune. I was one of the people going after Metallica with pitchforks when they released St. anger, but to say its absolute shite is wrong. If someone like Machine Head for example had released it, it would have went down as one of the best things they had done...

And yeh mouse, good joke dude! :D

but to say its absolute shite is wrong.

No it's not. St Anger is absolute shite.

If someone like Machine Head for example had released it' date=' it would have went down as one of the best things they had done... [/quote']

That's a load of balls. It would have been a shite record regardless of who had released it.

Metallica have totally lost it.

If someone like Machine Head for example had released it' date=' it would have went down as one of the best things they had done... :D[/quote']

You're right there.

Wow.

metallica fans' date=' don't you just love them...

sounds a bit like bush "you are either with the terrorist, or with us, what's it gonna be?"

ho ho...

I guess I am one of many millions that's "wrong" then.[/quote']

Yes, "ho".. "ho"..