aberdeen-music

News on the new Metallica album

Mouse

Guest b-bert
If someone like Machine Head for example had released it' date=' it would have went down as one of the best things they had done...

[/quote']

i disagree, machine head already have better albums.

But i would St Anger is unfairly hated.

And Dayeth were you not up dancing to machine head last time in moshulu?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Machine Head/Metallica...

I hear you there... I an absolutley huge Metallica fan and I've seen them live twice. I bet if any of you slagging them off went to see them a live gig' date=' you'd soon be marchin to a whole new tune. I was one of the people going after Metallica with pitchforks when they released St. anger, but to say its absolute shite is wrong. If someone like Machine Head for example had released it, it would have went down as one of the best things they had done...

And yeh mouse, good joke dude! :D[/quote']

iv seen them live in dublin in 2003,i liked them at the time but iv just gone off them.the annoyin thing is they always play the same songs live.

^ Shite! Blunt response but hey it is ture. When I saw them live they were playing all sorts...we even heard Jump In The Fire which they had played in Europe once or twice. Of course they will have core songs that they always play but so do all bands.

My totally honest opinions on some metal bands that will annoy several people Im sure

Machine Head- Done some good stuff and some bad stuff.

Metallica- Produced some great albums, St Anger is not a patch on stuff like Master of Puppets but it is not completely shite

Megadeth- Decent until the world needs a hero (more disappointing for me that St Anger)

Pantera- Quality, the last album was ok, TGSTK was totally underrated (floods solo!)

Strapping Young Lad- Totally underrated in general, everybit as good as the above bands

Guest b-bert
Yes. And I COMPLETELY miss the point of your accusation.

it is just i think you pretend to dislike them. i know you say you agree about rass' imperium comment, but i bet you like more songs than that.