aberdeen-music

The best song by an Aberdeen band ever...

threeornothing

can't say i have mate....to be honest haven't heard an Abundance of local music....but i do like that L Kicks tune.

Educate me some more...! Willing to give everything a try once...!

Haha, I was kidding, mate, WTW were pretty terrible as I recall.

However, I do (naturally) suggest you try out the 'Wishes if you're looking for some local stuff.

MySpace.com - 10 Easy Wishes - Aberdeen, UK - Pop / Alternative / Zouk - www.myspace.com/10easywishes

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

However, I do (naturally) suggest you try out the 'Wishes if you're looking for some local stuff.

MySpace.com - 10 Easy Wishes - Aberdeen, UK - Pop / Alternative / Zouk - www.myspace.com/10easywishes

I was going to ask what Zouk is, but I did the manly thing and googled it...

Zouk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is one of the 'Wishes from Guadeloupe o_O

yeah i heard your track on the Granite City thing as well which was one of my favs too on that CD...along with Kartta's song about Henry or summin?! Im really shit as my iPod wont let me update new songs and portable CD players aint doing my cred any good (if i had)...

Need to give more bands more of a chance i suppose!

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
yeah i heard your track on the Granite City thing as well which was one of my favs too on that CD...along with Kartta's song about Henry or summin?! Im really shit as my iPod wont let me update new songs and portable CD players aint doing my cred any good (if i had)...

Need to give more bands more of a chance i suppose!

Portable CD players require MASSIVE pockets