aberdeen-music

Reading/Leeds

For those going to Reading or Leeds, obviously there's the bigger bands to go and see, but I was wondering what smaller tips people have, so we can see all the groovy bands of the future before they become huge. So anybody with any top tips?

Personally, I'm definitely going to check out Saul Williams, eclectic rapper who managed to survive and thrive when supporting Nine Inch Nails. Also going to take a look at Clor, doing indie-electro thing which could be interesting, probably not too far away from some of the more mainstream acts breaking through right now.

I'm not goin this year but bands I would recommend would be GRATITUDE, THE RAVEONETTES, BATTLE, DRESDEN DOLLS and 65 DAYS OF STATIC.

I would mention others but your looking for up and coming bands to make it over the next year or so and some I would mention people would say are making it already.Although a couple on my list people also might say are making it already too.