aberdeen-music

MACROCOSMICA / small enclosed area / eric euan - SAT 13TH AUG

Yes...yes i am....just to prove my musical snobbery!

I heard a rumour you only go to gigs as a social occasion anyways ;)

All rubbiss joking aside this'll be some top notch giggery! Last chance to catch Small Enclosed Area for a good while as well as I believe...

AND only three pounds!

AND Maxi will be there!

AND I have hair like a haystack! Apparently.

I heard a rumour you only go to gigs as a social occasion anyways ;)

All rubbiss joking aside this'll be some top notch giggery! Last chance to catch Small Enclosed Area for a good while as well as I believe...

AND only three pounds!

AND Maxi will be there!

AND I have hair like a haystack! Apparently.

You have hair!

;(

I'm gonna miss a cracking night... I'm now a little dissapointed. Been listening to the Macrocosmica album much and much goodness it is!

Been advised to see them before they split up. An atrocious band by all accounts but I'm on the guest list!

They are a great band....but the drummer is shit....never puts any gigs on in Aberdeen and has never taken any financial risks to make our city better musically..... :D

Only kidding...Jim you are great.....Staccato Set are great...and i hope that your gig will be as fine in quality as this one...and when you are a famous old geezer...we offer ourselves as a support slot.... :cheers:

They are a great band....but the drummer is shit....never puts any gigs on in Aberdeen and has never taken any financial risks to make our city better musically..... :D

Only kidding...Jim you are great.....Staccato Set are great...and i hope that your gig will be as fine in quality as this one...and when you are a famous old geezer...we offer ourselves as a support slot.... :cheers:

I ain't gonna take too much responsibility for putting on the bands these days, blame Shaz and her crazy musical taste...

I am now going to continue to hijack this thread!

(staccato set: Magnetic Radio boat party on the 13th, PRS NewTalent Stage Fringe Sunday 14th, then the 26th at the Tunnels)

MWAH MWAH MWAH

But I 'do' wan't to be at The Macrocosmica gig! ;(;(;(:rockon:

Why not

I unfortunately have to give this a miss as well... despite it's bargain appeal.

(I'll be sitting in a field with old people eating sausages in buns' date=' alas the joy of the "family BBQ" *cries*)[/quote']

Take them all to Drummonds.

Negotiate a discount for a large group of barmy Burnhams

:D

Guest Steve Irwin

were macrocosmica the really heavy band with the funny crowd chat?

they were brilliant!

i got given a flyer about a band called cayto playing, has anyone heard of them and are they any good? i want to go but my friends are not too keen to come with me.

someone be my friend

Guest BadgerFeatures

Macrocosmica were superb! It would have been a great night if I hadn't been working. Drummonds was far too hot, as per usual. Anyone coming down for the AUBL gig tonight?