aberdeen-music

MACROCOSMICA / small enclosed area / eric euan - SAT 13TH AUG

A good night indeed, I don't like SEA but it was the best I have seen Eric Euan live, and Macrocosmica impressive. Worth going to see just for the weedy indie veteran himself.

Just a wee point related to the Arkade Projects thread. Yes the turnout was quite impressive, but a) I thought the audience was comprised of all the usual suspects and b) Macrocosmica are a relatively big name, and so should be pulling in bigger crowds anyway. It does indeed seem as if the gig-going public in Aberdeen are more than a tad apathetic. I didn't even notice many casual punters there either. No-one should be forced to go to a gig if they don't want to, obviously, but an event of this stature should be doing better.

But hey, I don't care, because I paid my money, had a good time, and that's the most important thing!

it was fucking ace. all 3 bands were superb. No idea why some people don't like SEA, I just don't see what's not to like. Massive guitars and fantastic vocals always do it for me.

Eric Euan were great as they always are.

Macrocosmica were truly amazing though.