02 NOV Leeds, UK - Brunell Social Club

03 NOV Newcastle, UK - Sage

04 NOV Edinburgh, UK - Liquid Room

05 NOV Glasgow, UK - The ABC

07 NOV Brighton, UK - Concorde 2

08 NOV Nottingham, UK - Rescue Rooms

09 NOV Wrexham, UK - The Talbot

10 NOV London, UK - Hammersmith Palais

I've searched for tickets & haven't found details of prices or anything yet. My mate in Glasgow has been unable to find anything either. If anyone gets a link or anything then post it up here.

Not seen Four Tet but apparently they are hot & cold live so we'll see. I've got that limited "LIve In Copenhagen" CD they released (only about 600 copies) & it is excellent though.

Dons are at Ibrox that day as well (5th) which just adds up to a pretty exciting day!

I think Maxi has bought tickets for me and himself, not sure where he got them from though. I'd imagine there'd be a link on the Explosions site

I think both shows will sell out. After seeing the crowd size in Glasgow last year, they will definitely sell out there.

I've searched for tickets & haven't found details of prices or anything yet. My mate in Glasgow has been unable to find anything either. If anyone gets a link or anything then post it up here.

Not seen Four Tet but apparently they are hot & cold live so we'll see. I've got that limited "LIve In Copenhagen" CD they released (only about 600 copies) & it is excellent though.

Dons are at Ibrox that day as well (5th) which just adds up to a pretty exciting day!

I saw him at the TRON day for the Tripych ('03)...

fantastic, he played some amazing tunes (just before rounds came out)...he's ace, in that he won't play just a straight track from his CD, he'll mix it, and play with it...some mad gitch noodles "might" go on for too long, but live, I'd imagine it'd be fine (I've got the live at copenhagen mp3's that domino released a while back, and they can stretch into glitch mania for a wee bit too long for headphone useage).

that was a great day, Manitoba, Four Tet and Buck 65. all for 7 quid or something.

Guest lime ruined my life

fantastic' date=' he played some amazing tunes (just before rounds came out)...he's ace, in that he won't play just a straight track from his CD, he'll mix it, and play with it...some mad gitch noodles "might" go on for too long, but live, I'd imagine it'd be fine (I've got the live at copenhagen mp3's that domino released a while back, and they can stretch into glitch mania for a wee bit too long for headphone useage).

that was a great day, Manitoba, Four Tet and Buck 65. all for 7 quid or something.[/quote']

i went to the edinburgh one of that, with plaid, and chris clark also.

it was a good day.

i find explosions in the sky a bit dull, but i find them dull on record also.

Four tet can be hit or miss live, more hit, less miss, but still hit or miss.

fantastic' date=' he played some amazing tunes (just before rounds came out)...he's ace, in that he won't play just a straight track from his CD, he'll mix it, and play with it...some mad gitch noodles "might" go on for too long, but live, I'd imagine it'd be fine (I've got the live at copenhagen mp3's that domino released a while back, and they can stretch into glitch mania for a wee bit too long for headphone useage).

that was a great day, Manitoba, Four Tet and Buck 65. all for 7 quid or something.[/quote']

I caught that as well. That was a really strange event. The Pastels and Mapstation were cool in the theatre as well. I'm hoping to pick up some tickets when I get paid.

I'm just a wee bit annoyed the promoters haven't though of getting some of Glasgow's excellent electronic artists in there to support. GRNR, Germlin and ARCOYMN would all fit nicely on that night.