aberdeen-music

HIM - Aberdeen

Dinosaur

Since when have they been coming back to Aberdeen?

it was on their website sayin they were comin back at the end of this year, but because they website is bein done up last time i checked it isnt available. touring for their new album which comes out at the end of this year sumtime

it was on their website sayin they were comin back at the end of this year' date=' but because they website is bein done up last time i checked it isnt available. touring for their new album which comes out at the end of this year sumtime[/quote']

Yas min. Looking forward to it in that case :)

their older stuff kicks ass, im addicted to the sacrement, fortress of tears and...wings of a butterfly!

i also like vegetable pakora kebabs fae the belmont street kebab shop, but lets not go there

Fuck off! HIM rock! i want to go c them! because of their music' date=' not the lead singer's hair possibley, their new song also rulez, their older stuff kicks ass, im addicted to the sacrement, fortress of tears and...wings of a butterfly!

i also like vegetable pakora kebabs fae the belmont street kebab shop, but lets not go there[/quote']

Shut the fuck up.

• 3 weeks later...