aberdeen-music

Man Shot Down Was Innocent.

Camie

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sun won't give a shit, they'll now blame it all on police sources.

That's a shame that an innocent man got shot, but with Police on the high alert they were and the fact that he ignored all calls to stop (Despite being fluent in english) means it probably wasn't avoidable.

Yeah...it's the usual story tho.

The sun and other newbie tabloid's jump straight on the bandwagon before the truth is revealed....Then when the truth is revealed they blame each other for the mistake...

This 27 year old Brazillian's MURDER is another instance of our stupid society... a man running away from the police because he has something to hide is shot in the back 5 times in front of people on a train.

If this wasn't witnessed, Im sure he would of been dubbed 'A suicide bomber'.

I also feel really sorry for Asian's and other ethnic minorites when I'm on the bus and see them...They look so uncomfy on the bus, and people stare at them as if they're bomber's....PPL wake up, they aint our problem...Blair/Bush are!! These bombing's are justification for us being in IraQ.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.....

Yeah...it's the usual story tho.

The sun and other newbie tabloid's jump straight on the bandwagon before the truth is revealed....Then when the truth is revealed they blame each other for the mistake...

This 27 year old Brazillian's MURDER is another instance of our stupid society... a man running away from the police because he has something to hide is shot in the back 5 times in front of people on a train.

If this wasn't witnessed' date=' Im sure he would of been dubbed 'A suicide bomber'.

I also feel really sorry for Asian's and other ethnic minorites when I'm on the bus and see them...They look so uncomfy on the bus, and people stare at them as if they're bomber's....PPL wake up, they aint our problem...Blair/Bush are!! These bombing's are justification for us being in IraQ.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.....[/quote']

"Justification"???????????????????????????

A fucking 'reaction' maybe, but no justification...

He was shot in the head! Its all horrible and all difficult and will be a very trying time for the foreseeable future. Sad!

Has anyone thought on here that it might not be police that shot him. I don't mean just randoms obviously. On TV yesterday there was an "expert" speaking about how it doesn't add up to an ordinary police shooting. In fact, when it first happened the descriptions that were given didn't sound like a police shooting to me either. I think there is quite a high possibility that it may be another department...SAS maybe...special branch?

It is a shame that an innocent man has been killed. He was under observation before the shooting so I don't know what that means?

Erm

I'm starting to miss your point about the bombings! Most of the Muslim community disagree with these atrocities. There is anger for various reasons, and understandably so but...

What may, potentialy, be acheived by these events is the seperation and partitioning of a sociaety based on suspicion, misunderstanding and unacceptance! We may end up in a very horrible and divided place if this is mishandled by those on both sides of religous/political line!

Jim

Family and friends say he had "no reason to run" - so why the fuck did he? Its a tradgedy, but fuck me, in todays climate, vaulting a turnstile and running onto a train when challenged - what do you THINK is going to happen?

(I'd have shot those mugs climbing Big Ben a while back too.)

Has anyone thought on here that it might not be police that shot him. I don't mean just randoms obviously. On TV yesterday there was an "expert" speaking about how it doesn't add up to an ordinary police shooting. In fact' date=' when it first happened the descriptions that were given didn't sound like a police shooting to me either. I think there is quite a high possibility that it may be another department...SAS maybe...special branch?

It is a shame that an innocent man has been killed. He was under observation before the shooting so I don't know what that means?[/quote']

The SAS have been mentioned

J

It seems more like their style. As far as I am aware the police are more stand off in their approach to using fire arms and also choose to aim for larger areas. They would be more likely to aim for the body opposed to the head...which is significantly trickier to hit...I think it points away from the police but if it was the SAS I can't see them owning up to it?

Justification in the sense that our country is currently at war with IraQ...And the British Public see no reason to be there.....Add a couple of bombing's ...Now there's a reason.

Don't take this personally....but stfu.

Go look up 'justify' or 'justifiable' in the dictionary and then think of a better word to use!

until then 'stfu'

Justification in the sense that our country is currently at war with IraQ...And the British Public see no reason to be there.....Add a couple of bombing's ...Now there's a reason.

Don't take this personally....but stfu.

Don't tell me to stfu you little prick.

It is not justification. And by the way our country is not at war with Iraq' date=' they're occupying it. There's a difference. I don't agree with the Iraq war or occupation, but I don't see that bombing the tube and killing people of all races is justification of any kind. [/color']

It seems more like their style. As far as I am aware the police are more stand off in their approach to using fire arms and also choose to aim for larger areas. They would be more likely to aim for the body opposed to the head...which is significantly trickier to hit...I think it points away from the police but if it was the SAS I can't see them owning up to it?

New tactics all round for dealing with suicide bombers adopted from and taught by the Israeli armed forces... (Serious society now)

Justification in the sense that our country is currently at war with IraQ...

I think you'll find that bush decalred "peace" (i.e. not at war with iraq) over a year ago now.) (Bush declare combat "over" on May 1st 2003)

I think you'll find that "we" are at war with the assholes "we" let flood into the country, because "we" didn't give that much aof a shit about the place once "we" had destroyed it to a satisfactory level "we" thought was good enough to simply go in and take over.

(check the US army securing OIL PIPELINES before Hospitals, Museums etc...wonder why that was ?)...

The question that needs answering is why did he run?

Why was he wearing a winter coat and why did he run? Crapping himself regardless and got five bullets in the head.

If the suspect was connected to and had the potential to be a suicide bomber then no chances, no question, one casualty is, unfortunately, acceptable these days. But this guy may simply have forgotten to pay for his newspaper! Methinks a little better homework should be demanded of men with guns!

J

Guest Zeenat Aman

But is it not true that he came from a house that was being watched?

I keep reading, and thanks to the news channels, getting conflicting info about this. One minute he had a bomb belt, next he didn't etc... Plus, the police dont always tell all they know(obviously), so perhaps this guy may be linked to some other pre planned or previous terrorist event, but they may wish, for one reason or another, to not to say at this point in time.

Hopefully the enquiry will find out the why's and whats.