aberdeen-music

Holland is disgusting.

Guest AmbientMood

Guest AmbientMood

It seems that relaxed laws are actually a bunch of shit. Within twenty minutes of setting foot in Lieden I was desperate to leave, after experiencing the worst, most aggressive begging of my life within this beautiful, yet practically third world paradox. Why the Dutch are allowing their country to become a moral slag heap of weak individuals is really beyond me.

i am sure i read somewhere that the dutch people are unhappy about the amount of people from other cpuntires moving there and some of the over-relaxed laws. but i suppose everywhere that is beautiful/nice had its down sides

btw, what is the picture in your avater, i can't work it out...

Guest AmbientMood

Yes its a mushroom, though a mushroom as my avatar does not realistically portray my opinion on drugs, as with this sentence.

I feel that their lack of strong discipline and police enforcement policy (that includes a ridiculous law preventing police searching anyone on the street) has totally broken down making Holland a somewhat repulsive place to be in.

I can't think of a good reason to legalise cannabis.

I went to Amsterdam and I think that the areas further from the centre and nice but the main part of Amsterdam is shit. All in all, I agree with you Mr Ambient Mood. Paris, now that is a beautiful city, I would like to visit Paris in the winter.

Did see a woman stick a candle up her fanny in amsterdam though :laughing:

I went to Amsterdam and I think that the areas further from the centre and nice but the main part of Amsterdam is shit. All in all' date=' I agree with you Mr Ambient Mood. Paris, now that is a beautiful city, I would like to visit Paris in the winter.

Did see a woman stick a candle up her fanny in amsterdam though :laughing:[/quote']

i hope it wasnt lit at the time....