aberdeen-music

Harry Potter (and spoilers and all that)

Bodast

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You People really need to get a decent collection of books......They are childrens books, and JK really never wanted them to be for adults, I heard that she despises the cliche reader, and that the fashion of reading these books is a mockery.

If your aged +13 and reading these book's, then please put them down, the only reason you enjoy them is because they are Simple to read.

There are thousands of books that educate you and make you realise that there is a world of real magic out there, so stop acting like you actually enjoy these books to be apart of a community you'll never be in. But if you do enjoy these books, you need to look in that mirror and think about what world you want to live in!

You People really need to get a decent collection of books......They are childrens books' date=' and JK really never wanted them to be for adults, I heard that she despises the cliche reader, and that the fashion of reading these books is a mockery.

If your aged +13 and reading these book's, then please put them down, the only reason you enjoy them is because they are Simple to read.

There are thousands of books that educate you and make you realise that there is a world of real magic out there, so stop acting like you actually enjoy these books to be apart of a community you'll never be in. But if you do enjoy these books, you need to look in that mirror and think about what world you want to live in![/quote']

I really don't think I need to take advice about "being educated by literature" by someone who STILL doesn't know the difference between "you're" and "your". Thank you very much.

One word makes me illiterate now does it...

Wow, I'd love to live in your world...where everything down to the last Nanogram is perfectly synched and every word on every page is correct, where the people don't run, but walk, where skies above us are never gray. And where you are king and Queen of this mystical yet divine kingdom.

I write book's, poetry, and I even Tag....Am I a well known author who rakes in million's because of a seedy fan base?...No, unfortunately not, because people like you don't see the bigger picture, they huddle together like lost sheep reading the same books and wearing the same crown....Point being, don't be quick to judge me over one itsy bitsy mistake, I know education, I know good book's, and I know that life is easier with closed eyes. :down:

Don't look now!!

Guest haigyman

Wow' date=' I'd love to live in your world...where everything down to the last Nanogram is perfectly synched and every word on every page is correct, where the people don't run, but walk, where skies above us are never gray. And where you are king and Queen of this mystical yet divine kingdom.

I write [b']book's, poetry, and I even Tag....Am I a well known author who rakes in million's because of a seedy fan base?...No, unfortunately not, because people like you don't see the bigger picture, they huddle together like lost sheep reading the same books and wearing the same crown....Point being, don't be quick to judge me over one itsy bitsy mistake, I know education, I know good book's, and I know that life is easier with closed eyes. :down:

Don't look now!!

aaaargh!

Wow' date=' I'd love to live in your world...where everything down to the last Nanogram is perfectly synched and every word on every page is correct, where the people don't run, but walk, where skies above us are never gray. And where you are king and Queen of this mystical yet divine kingdom.

I write book's, poetry, and I even Tag....Am I a well known author who rakes in million's because of a seedy fan base?...No, unfortunately not, because people like you don't see the bigger picture, they huddle together like lost sheep reading the same books and wearing the same crown....Point being, don't be quick to judge me over one itsy bitsy mistake, I know education, I know good book's, and I know that life is easier with closed eyes. :down:

Don't look now!![/quote']

What the fuck are you actually talking about?

You People really need to get a decent collection of books......They are childrens books' date=' and JK really never wanted them to be for adults, I heard that she despises the cliche reader, and that the fashion of reading these books is a mockery.

There are thousands of books that educate you and make you realise that there is a world of real magic out there, so stop acting like you actually enjoy these books to be apart of a community you'll never be in. But if you do enjoy these books, you need to look in that mirror and think about what world you want to live in![/quote']

Who the hell are you to tell me what books I can and can't read?

Don't look now!![/quote']

Light entertainment. Wanking does not forward the world but its fun.

You are a complete twat.........

Sorry for the agro people' date=' I was trying to proove a point to someone.....

And I did.

I actually do like H.P. am reading the HPB atm....Cant believe 'you-know-who' died, was nearly in tears.

Anyway, sorry again, please don't be offended.

:rockon:[/quote']

What.. the hell. I seriously don't think you could lecture someone like Connie about literature in any way. Leave it out.

Ha Tanned your a funny guy...No, really, have you ever thought about doing something with that attribute? Like shutting the fuck up..

I am working on my 4th at the moment..In all fairness there not published,yet!! but I still send out some thought-provoking tales. They may be good, they may be bad, but I'll take my chances.Who knows, one day you may read one and think, wow, this guy is shit, then again you may like it...But it's people like you who give me my inspiration, and my inspiration being hate.

But untill my day comes...I say no-more.

Check out some of my old published and copyrighted poetry, see what you think.

http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=1&author=Buxtonα=B

Do your best to ignore the short stoner stories. :gringo:

well bux from what i have (painfully) read your writing skills equate to roughly the level of a 5th year geek at school with serious virginity problems, too high an opinion of his vocabulary, and utterly no skill in the relm of poetry (you know poetry is using the right word in the right place in the right way ??)

not being evil just giving an honest critique of the work i have viewed

:o)

as for harry potter always thought he was school drop out material :D

Snape for 'minister for magic'!!