No offece but your music is very fuzzy' date=' like busted

You have massive egos, like busted

Your vocalist is a midget, like busted

Your all ugly, like busted

You are a band, like busted

busted are a band like every other new age pop band, you sound like busted

Chi, you sound like a chav.

I think woodside leisure centre runs free literacy classes

Oh and I didnt like your noise, just like... you guessed it, Iron Maiden[/quote']

and you..are a stupid twat

Jesus Fucking christ!!

This is getting a bit out of hand. I would just like to say ( it has taken a few days but i give in) We dont have big egos, well apart from chi but he is just passionate about the music we are makin.

i personally think we are quite unique from a lot of other bands that are on the go at the moment and i really like our songs. That maybe because i helped write them and being on stage having people hear them is awsome.

If you dont like it fair enough, if you do then fanfuckingtastic!!!!

Oh an Busted fuckin rule you PRICK!!!!!!!

They seem to have egos bigger than their skillsets

They wont amount to anything more than yet another clone band

only time will tell. can anyone (without being a dick-anus) tell us any bands you think we sound like. this is a serious question. i ask everyone we know and the closest to an answer i've gotten is either:

" you sound like sstem of a down, but only coz ur heavy-ish and you have a singer rather than a screamer/shouter".

or

"you sound kinda like amen, that dirty kind of punk sound"

anyone agree or disagreee?

whats dimpexs problem? i mean i thought we were off the subject of ripping the shit out of us, but you dont know when to stop, ok you dont like us thats fine. why do you continue to try and put us down? its not working, we dont mind about your views on our music, i would like it if you liked us but hay what can you do.

I liked the singing in legs wide open. the rest had potential if you can sort out the horrible sounding guitars (try backing the distortion off slightly, you don't really need as much as you think to be heavy) and a few other things.

it's not good, but it's not the worst thing I've heard in the last month by a long way.

:rockon:

Man' date=' that takes me back to my youth. I went through a phase of listening to them and Pist.On all the time years ago.

Heard them again a few weeks ago.They're not as good as I remembered them being.[/quote']

Wow, Pist on, they were quality! Like a mix of Megadeth and Type O Negative.

I liked the singing in legs wide open. the rest had potential if you can sort out the horrible sounding guitars (try backing the distortion off slightly' date=' you don't really need as much as you think to be heavy) and a few other things.

it's not good, but it's not the worst thing I've heard in the last month by a long way.[/quote']

now thats a comment i like to see. helpfull, not ripping the piss, just plain nice.

comments noted, thanks :cheers:

Ridiculous. You're not new' date=' you're not clever, you're the blueprint of talentless titties.[/quote']

I bet you get a kick out of slagging bands of on the internet, but i would like you to insult me to my face you lil cocksucker!!!

I am really getting fuckin sick of this you cunt, we all realise you dont like us and thats cool but tone down on the insults please.

CHEERS!!

I bet you get a kick out of slagging bands of on the internet' date=' but i would like you to insult me to my face you lil cocksucker!!!

I am really getting fuckin sick of this you cunt, we all realise you dont like us and thats cool but tone down on the insults please.

CHEERS!![/quote']

thats funny you call him a CUNT then tell HIM to tone down.

(not slagging Bryan, he is a cunt)

Guest MerryChristmas

You are no hopers with massive egos

I might be a twat but I havent got an ego bigger than my reproduction organ

If you really want to know, I think you sound like H.I.M but worse.

Busted/h.i.m at a best