aberdeen-music

fucking ace songs by Statue of Misery.

Chi 666

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This band need to realise that no one on aberdeen music actually has an obligation to give a shit about them. I don't know why so many beginner bands are so incapable of creating music that isn't just a poor replication of a terrible imitation. hehe :)

Disgustingly below average-to-poor in the bad metal stakes.

Guitar tone is shocking.

And you look like utter losers.

yah cheers.like we give a shite what you think. we dont even know who you are. so ....yeah. boo-hoo :rockon: "he-he"

Guest AmbientMood
like we give a shite what you think.

So why'd you bother posting songs? Especially under such a misleading, setting-yourself-for-a-fall thread title.

..in pissing me off with your shit music. Thanks.

why are people on aberdeen music so angry? i mean, how have we pissed you off? you choose to enter this thread and click on the link, not my problem, why have i pissed you off? it makes no sence, you sound a bit like a min (ned, chav....) :down:

xxx

why are people on aberdeen music so angry? i mean' date=' how have we pissed you off? you choose to enter this thread and click on the link, not my problem, why have i pissed you off? it makes no sence, you sound a bit like a min (ned, chav....) :down:

xxx[/quote']

because people on hear have seen this pattern before; new band think their the best thing on the block and are ready to boast how good they are, a few months later they either split or make no impact what so ever

because people on hear have seen this pattern before; new band think their the best thing on the block and are ready to boast how good they are' date=' a few months later they either split or make no impact what so ever[/quote']

and as we've said before....would you have even bothered clicking the link if the thread was called "nae bad songs that to be honest could have been a lot better by SOM" ?

no.

and if your about to say "yeah but i still didn't like it". okay, doesnt mean everyone else doesnt.

and as we've said before....would you have even bothered clicking the link if the thread was called "nae bad songs that to be honest could have been a lot better by SOM" ?

no.

to be honest, they probably would because they'd be intrigued about whats so average about them.

BUT, I think they're trying to suggest why didnt just put "Statue of Misery MP3s" then people who like bands hat style of name(its pretty self explanatory that youre gonna be some sort fo metal band) would check it out and say either "its good" or "its crap" anbd the peopel that dont even like the style of music would stay out,c so they dont care for metal anyways, which would ead to less slandering from people, and also, the slanderings would have been as bad because they had no pre-conceptons about you being good or bad when they listened.

by outting that title, you're automatically making people expect greatness, when they dont get it, they get annoyed and thus feel the need to slate you in every way possible. if they had no expectations about it ebing good or bad when they listened to it, theyd probably pass it off as shite and then not bother even commenting.

fuck, i sound intelligent today.

no.

and if your about to say "yeah but i still didn't like it". okay' date=' doesnt mean everyone else doesnt.[/quote']

when you put a title such as yours on a thread, people are just gonna be dissapointed when they hear the music, if you were to put (new SOM songs ) some would say "fuck they are really good" others "not my sort of thing" and you may get a few negative coments.

but the title you have just sounds big headed, so the majority of people are gonna put you back in your place, and people who would have been nice turn nasty

to be honest' date=' they probably would because they'd be intrigued about whats so average about them.

BUT, I think they're trying to suggest why didnt just put "Statue of Misery MP3s" then people who like bands hat style of name(its pretty self explanatory that youre gonna be some sort fo metal band) would check it out and say either "its good" or "its crap" anbd the peopel that dont even like the style of music would stay out,c so they dont care for metal anyways, which would ead to less slandering from people, and also, the slanderings would have been as bad because they had no pre-conceptons about you being good or bad when they listened.

by outting that title, you're automatically making people expect greatness, when they dont get it, they get annoyed and thus feel the need to slate you in every way possible. if they had no expectations about it ebing good or bad when they listened to it, theyd probably pass it off as shite and then not bother even commenting.

fuck, i sound intelligent today.[/quote']

no, you dont

and i didnt pick the title. so he thinks they're fucking ace, who's anyone else to say they're not.

if you liked oranges and go, "fuck yeah, these oranges are fuckin awesome" and maybe i dont like oranges coz they are orange and im just like that. i wouldnt tell you all about it.

so basically, the moral of this confusing metaphor is, orange fruits should be cast out and buried in the dessert. along with the title of this forum.

now.....im of to go get some cool fruit, like a banana or something. (gwen stefani likes them so much she wrote a song about it )

and i didnt pick the title. so he thinks they're fucking ace' date=' who's anyone else to say they're not.

if you liked oranges and go, "fuck yeah, these oranges are fuckin awesome" and maybe i dont like oranges coz they are orange and im just like that. i wouldnt tell you all about it.

so basically, the moral of this confusing metaphor is, orange fruits should be cast out and buried in the dessert. along with the title of this forum.

now.....im of to go get some cool fruit, like a banana or something. (gwen stefani likes them so much she wrote a song about it )[/quote']

what the fuck am i talking about?

(just thought i'd get there before anyone else. )

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Dont worry about a few people ripping into your music. if you do then you'll start being influenced by their views and your songs will become theirs instead of your own.

Just make stuff you want to make - easy!

Things are never as easy on Ab-music as... "yes I like the Statue of misery songs" or "no, I dont like the statue of misery songs" and then a reason why you like/dislike them.

For my 2 cents, I like the tunes and look forward to hearing more stuff in the future.

what do you people want me to say? im so so so sorry to have mislead you into a faulse sence of secuarity (really, do even bother about the spelling, i cant spell, theres a word for it, i would tell you guys but i cant spell it.) . really i am. i would change it if i could but i cant. i just wanted to attract attention. sorry.

Guest AmbientMood

if you liked oranges and go' date=' "fuck yeah, these oranges are fuckin awesome" and maybe i dont like oranges coz they are orange and im just like that. i wouldnt tell you all about it.

)[/quote']

No, you're cheating. If you grew your own oranges (because that is the context of the issue) and said 'Taste these incredible oranges what I grew myself,' and they turned out to be sour, rotting, covered in semen, then its perfectly justifiable that I should want to break your goddam orange farm.