aberdeen-music

old school photos

Metarie

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Really? I wouldn't be in the slightest.

I think its pretty amazing how the press manage to tar sex offenders with such a petty brush, Recently in the EE there was an article about a known sex offender and caption that read underneath his picture, inset, was: McGraffan: Lives near playpark..........hahaha

Are they trying to say that because he lives NEAR a playpark that he's been dicking kids?? If I remember rightly, this guy hadn't actually been prosecuted for this particular crime but in the past he'd had a couple of shady encounters.

I mean, talk about trying to pin anything on the (possibly) poor guy!

What are you trying to imply?

Personally I'd hate that someone could key in my name on the web and find my identity....unless you know where to look anywy

key in my full name, and BOOM there is my school, the year i left, the color of my eyes, the lenght of my skirt..

i don't get away with anything :moody:

What are you trying to imply?

Personally I'd hate that someone could key in my name on the web and find my identity....unless you know where to look anywy

If you have a passport there is a government file on you :) there's no escape.

And I wanted to find a photo of my boyfriend's ex so nothing to do with sex offenders

Guest haigyman
Try Friends Reunited. They invite people to post class photos' date=' there are some of my old school on there (Fraserburgh Academy)

Elwood (Front row, 2nd from the right)

[/quote']

hah yes! that's more like it.