aberdeen-music

is it just me?

delboy

well go and give all your money to charity.and then you might see what it must be like to have no money.i dont think it was right to try and invade edinburgh as that would be intimidating for its residents but he is leading by example.if everyone tried as hard as he does then the world may be a better place for everyone.

Guest Main Agent

Go with the flow, delboy, :D

Hey man, we won the war, we got 20% of the worlds oil reserves in the process, I say we all get in to the spirit and celebrate by giving some of our hard won oil spoils to the dying hordes, pump some corporate excess in the direction of a third world dictator and have a party in the process,

freedom rocks!!! :rockon:

Guest tv tanned

you cannot doubt that the man believes passionately in the cause he is striving for, and I do not doubt his sincerity, unlike Robbie Williams et al who've done fuck all for these causes but seem to want a popularity boost that these gigs provide.

I think Geldof may be exercising a little too much power considering his lack of accountability.