aberdeen-music

Big Brother Auditions

Is anyone else watching these on E4? How come everyone suddenly describes themselves as a "Fun and bubbly practical joker"

Pathetic. :down:

Yea I was watching them today, I watched one then changed channel in disgust, but came back later and got sucked into it for like 2 hours. You're right about all the people who say shit like "IM REALLY CRAZY! IM MAD ME, IM A RIGHT LAFF!". I hope the guys behind the camera were thinking "no, you're just a twat".

There was one girl who just had a really low cut top on and said something along the lines of "i'm gonna wear a bikini!" and just sat there adjusting her top and grinning at the camera like some insipid wannabe razzle model, as if her tits are her only redeeming feature.

The ones that really made me cringe was the old people who ought to know better, but were trying to act all "zany". Very sad indeed.

Come to think of it, someone should comission a show which just consists of random people who've been conned into thinking they are auditioning for some kind of gameshow etc, it was quite interesting just to see all these freaks.

I certainly won't be watching big brother itself though.

I auditioned for Big Brother. I got to round three. I went because I didn't want to have to work this summer but as it turns out I'm off to London to live in a penthouse and work at Canary Wharf for 12 weeks. Much better I feel.

not at all rubbing it in...

I auditioned for Big Brother. I got to round three. I went because I didn't want to have to work this summer but as it turns out I'm off to London to live in a penthouse and work at Canary Wharf for 12 weeks. Much better I feel.

my god you would be brilliant on the show!