aberdeen-music

Music t-shirts

Time Machine

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When i saw the Manics live, i had "culture of destruction" spray-painted on to my t-shirt. It shows more than you just like a band enough to get their t-shirt, you read their lyrics, understand their views. Agree with their music.

For Flogging Molly, I've got one of their t-shirts. Dunno if I'll wear it, I don't consider it to be 'cool' one way or the other really; doesn't bother me anyway. I will if i feel like it on the night.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Wearing a band shirt to said band's gig is indeed sad, especially if it's obviously the first time you've ever worn it.

That said, all I ever wear now is band shirts, I stopped wearing my fine collection of Dunfermline tops because I was sick of being accosted by Old Firm fans all the time, telling my "Yeah, I like Dunfermline". Of course you do, every fucking time we play you it does wonders for your bloody goal difference!

Here's a tip for free, after many years of careful research: if you're wearing a metal band shirt, you sure as hell won't pull.

Guest haigyman
Here's a tip for free' date=' after many years of careful research: if you're wearing a metal band shirt, you sure as hell won't pull.[/quote']

pfft, i'll take that challenge.

Two Italian girls insisted on rubbing me up and down last night at Erase Errata because they liked my unicorns tee so much. I like people wearing band t-shirts, it gives me a insight as to what they like and as to whether there would be any point in speaking to them. I'm not saying that I would like the person because they were wearing a say, silver jews tee, but atleast it would be a conversation starter. Some guy at work went to see star wars with a beat happening tee and I smiled for a day. Saying that, seeing anything remotely interesting at work tends to make me smile.

Two Italian girls insisted on rubbing me up and down last night at Erase Errata because they liked my unicorns tee so much. I like people wearing band t-shirts' date=' it gives me a insight as to what they like and as to whether there would be any point in speaking to them. I'm not saying that I would like the person because they were wearing a say, silver jews tee, but atleast it would be a conversation starter. Some guy at work went to see star wars with a beat happening tee and I smiled for a day. Saying that, seeing anything remotely interesting at work tends to make me smile.[/quote']

I got rubbed by a Cathouse attendant for wearing a Skunk Anansie t-shirt at the Clutch gig whenever it was recently.

I was mildly scared and had to escape as urgent toilet-going was needed. When I returned she had gone.

Isn't it always the way?