aberdeen-music

Sir Alex Ferguson

Mr.Tim

Mr Tim scored a penalty against Ryan Esson once, when he was about 9 years old (Tim not Esson).

I played against Simmie two years ago when I was doing some coaching badges. We were both battling in the centre of the park and it was a true honour to play against him. The cunt scythed me down after about 5 minutes but at least shook my hand after.

i used to play in the same school house team as russell duncan from inverness caley thistle(and formerly aberdeen), and played against jamie buchan in lunchtime kickabouts on occasion. i was shite though. i was only there to make up numbers really.

Guest Zeenat Aman
Mr Tim scored a penalty against Ryan Esson once' date=' when he was about 9 years old (Tim not Esson).

I played against Simmie two years ago when I was doing some coaching badges. We were both battling in the centre of the park and it was a true honour to play against him. The cunt scythed me down after about 5 minutes but at least shook my hand after.[/quote']

Maybe he thought you were Ian Durrant!

"Simmie, simmie!"

:gringo:

Guest tv tanned
Was anybody here a ball boy?

I'm more of a leg man myself.

Responding to an innuendo which you set up yourself is rather lame.

I remember hearing a tale from Paul Bernard's ex (went to school with her brother) that he used to go out on the town and get her to phone the club the next day and say he wasn't going to be at training but would be in to see the physio about his 'injury'

A million quid well spent

Guest DustyDeviada
Responding to an innuendo which you set up yourself is rather lame.

Um... "Was anyone here a ball boy?" isn't really an innuendo, and in any case I would say it's just a standard joke in the old fashioned tradition. Whether it's any good or not is a different matter, but hey, I've never claimed to be Sid Little.

Mr Tim scored a penalty against Ryan Esson once' date=' when he was about 9 years old (Tim not Esson).

.[/quote']

fucking right i did. a great penalty it was! i got a power rangers plastic doll for my achievment.

derek riordan can't score a pen against esson, i did, when i was 9. sign me up jimmy or mowbray or ferguson or ancelotti or mourinho. :cheers: