aberdeen-music

Genevieve now with added Maxwell!!!

Alkaline

Wanna hear what Maxwell is up to? Want to critique his musical ability? What's that, a chance for Maxwell protagonists to have their say......

Yes, the rumours are true. Stuart 'Maxi' Maxwell has officially joined Genevieve as our bassist.

We have a new track up online called 'Call' for you guys to listen to. Drop by to:

www.myspace.com/genevieveuk

Give it a listen and tell us what you think? :D

Cheers

Phil

(Genevieve)

you love the boy really...

as it happens he took a copy of the slipstraem ep round to my hoose today.

blast from the past.

Its true...I love him like a son (adopted of course) and how good is that Slipstream cd, ask me nicely Kenny and you can have a Slipstream cd all of your own.

G...

Its true...I love him like a son (adopted of course) and how good is that Slipstream cd' date=' ask me nicely Kenny and you can have a Slipstream cd all of your own.

G...[/quote']

that would be ace... i could hold it up like a yellow card every time he makes a mistake......not that it ever happens mind

"one more and your off morrison"

Maybe it's in denial that Maxi is playing bass.

we're still getting over it ourselves, he spends most of practice insulting us, honest he's just like he is on-line in real life.....................................

some of that may be lies

keep trying with the track.

it'll be worth it

I really like this.....even though its about 50 years away i will try and get to the Tunnels to see this....

And for once i will get to heckle maxi....i had the chance in glasgow but i was too scared because i didnt know anyone apart from WSAH and he did....but heckle i shall....

Yup you guys are keeping up the goods well done. Nice to see its a little different from the others....i like that you guys play lots of different styles.

Alphabetty is still my favourite though :D

Cant wait to come see you guys....you got a gig on july 29 yeh?