aberdeen-music

New Project:Ven-Hell Mp3....

HeinzHines

Hmm yes...here is a new rough...i repeat rough edit of a track called Creepy Silence...the vocals will be changed in the coming weeks and stuff...but here is a rough idea of what like...

Creepy Silence Clicky Here

Enjoy or hate...i dont actually care....

PVH collective

Edit: I decided that even if you think this is utter bollocks that i want your feedback for improving things....tell me if you think im fucking shit, i dont really care! Thanks!

Guest Zeenat Aman

Hi... :D

Much prefer this one to the previous track you put online.

I think it's like a warped 50's tv theme tune or something, but given a shot of some wonder drug called VwOoOoShTaBuLiUm.

:gringo:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr Blastcap

neat files. i put them on me phone, classy. when will PVH t-shirts be available, i made one to wear round the house but its not official merch.....

I'll design a PVH T-shirt, for real.

No offense Hines, but you obviously do care if people like the tracks because you wouldn't frequently post about them otherwise eh?

Thing is, Creepy Silence is a fucking oustanding song. So I know why you're excited, I would be.

Screw this board for being left at the edges of aberdeen-music.com. More people should listen to this track, and Charlton Heston can't swallow his own tail (is that right?).

London is hot, and I can't wait til Coventry

but you obviously do care if people like the tracks because you wouldn't frequently post about them otherwise eh?

The thing is al...i have a penis waiting to penitrate your ear lobe....

Haha..i do care...but only to make people listen to them...if they think they are shit...that i dont care about...

• 4 weeks later...