aberdeen-music

**SMACKDOWN (Goodfellow Records)** SAT JUNE 25TH...

..on GOODFELLOW RECORDS... home of CURSED, THE SECRET, QUELL

for fans of REFUSED/BLOOD BROTHERS/DAS OATH

SMACKDOWN was formed in late 2001 and started off with recording 5 songs and sending it to Coalition Records. Coalition liked it and Smackdown decided to make a 7", featuring 8 tracks, to be released by Coalition, entitled s/t

The 7" came out in november 2002 followed by a string of live shows in Scandinavia. the bands intense and explosive live shows in basements and large scenes across sweden in the past 3 years have earned them a reputation as a hard hitting and entertaining live act. "We try to do our live shows as memorable as we can. We like it short, intense and charismatic -like a punch in the face from someone that you love very much!"

Their first album, released on Goodfellow is Calling The Spots which has just been released in Scandanavia in April...

they are also to appear on an upcoming Coalition Records DVD with: Seein Red, Larm, Pandemonium, Das Oath, Tear It Up and more

www.the-smackdown.com for mp3 player, also check mp3's on Discography section from the old 7" and new album

www.goodfellowrecords.com

local support from WE SHALL BE BLESSED plus more tbc

SAT 25TH JUNE

venue to be announced

• 3 weeks later...
ARKADE PROJECTS cordially invites you to a 'private showcase' at CAPTAIN TOM'S STUDIO on Anne Street...

explosive hardcore courtesy of....

SMACKDOWN (sweden)

WE SHALL BE BLESSED

& tbc

SAT JUNE 25TH

DOORS 8.30

**MONETARY DONATIONS GREATFULLY ACCEPTED ON ENTRY** ;)

'REFRESHMENTS' WILL BE AVAILABLE :up:

Sounds excellent!

Should be a nice change going to see a gig at Tom's.

The mp3s on Smackdown's website bode well for this one also :D

Holy fuck! A gig in Tom's... What the fuck, it's so small, it will be so fucking good, I's got to go, got to.

Besides, it's been too long since I've been to a gig organised by you fine people. Nuts.

Or any gig for that matter.

No matter.

i'm an irresponsible dog owner

is it dog owner?? I was seriously trying to figure that out for ages. i actually thought it was teenager, then i thought it was dildo lover.

oops.

EDIT: Just listened to the demo version as opposed to live @ The Westie and you're right. Fuck. Dog owner, how simple. Listen to the live one, it sounds like dildo lover.

And on the live one, the bit after that with "get up! stand up! get up! stand up!" make me shake my hips.

find them and fuck them and kill them and bury them

Just to say....

This will be a very good gig....

Listen to SMACKDOWN @ www.thesmackdown.com anyone who likes the blood brothers should like this...

Support is from local noisecore band WE SHALL BE BLESSED, fast, technical with growling vocals...

Other support is from us...Project: Ven-Hell....noiseband....twats...listen @ www.purevolume.com/projectvenhell

If you like good loud music please go to this....

Captain Toms 25th June 2005..monatry donations are well recieved

refreshments will be made available