aberdeen-music

who will be most drunk at the fudge awards????

delboy

its actually their evil twin brothers, i mean craig works in a bookshop so thats hardly rock n roll. if you go round to fudge HQ you are greeting with a nice cup of tea and some hobnobs (well hobnobbing is their favourite sport after all) and some enlightening conversation about forthcoming fundraising events at their local church.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah should be a good night, I *should* be relatively sober, that's *if* I actually go.

I predict the fudge boys,

your table sounds like a barrel of fun Del... I'll be sure to be on the lookout for the beams of sunshine radiating from it in a celestrial manner.

Originally posted by delboy:

yes being 102 i am looking forward to possibly shaking my hip (that needs replacing) and my walking stick to the groovy sounds of 'air guitar' which i hear so much about (mostly good!!!) having never previously had the experience.

do you take requests???

Yup, but please don't ask for Slayer or Metallica (unlikely I know). It's generally get pissed off after the thousandth request for 'Harvester of Sorrow'...

no i was thinking more on the lines of boston, alice cooper, status quo and rainbow

there's a serious air guitar golden oldies section on steve wright on radio 2 at the mo, its giving me ideas....

actually i'll just sit at my table and get more pissed probably...

Guest Zombie Re-Munched

Well, i am going to be pissed before i get to the Fudge Awards.

Oh and if any cunt who hasn't been offended by me over the past year wants to buy me a drink -

Mine is either a bottle of Blue Nun or a pint of Benylin.

Guest Zombie Re-Munched

Oh and if anyone wants to drop one of those rape drug things into my drink, just let me know beforehand, its just common courtesy to let someone know that you want to rape them.

And me being such a damn ugly fucker, i need all the action i can get without paying for it.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Zombie Re-Munched:

Well, i am going to be pissed before i get to the Fudge Awards.

Oh and if any cunt who hasn't been offended by me over the past year wants to buy me a drink -

Mine is either a bottle of Blue Nun or a pint of Benylin.

I will give you a very large glass of blue nun....dont be surprised if its a bit warm and salty.....

Guest Zombie Re-Munched

And i shall buy you a very large glass of Krug champagne in return but don't be surprised if it looks and smells like urine.

HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR

Either way, i am sure you won't know the difference.

Originally posted by Zombie Re-Munched:

And i shall buy you a very large glass of Krug champagne in return but don't be surprised if it looks and smells like urine.

HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR

Either way, i am sure you won't know the difference.

good for the skin i believe....