aberdeen-music

who will be most drunk at the fudge awards????

delboy

Guest Zombie Re-Munched
Originally posted by GraemeC:

Oh and I'm fine with "piss-taking", but if you are referring to the ignorant, childish, school playground name calling that those people you referred to use when all else fails, then yes you're probably right....

Bollocks to you pastry junkeeeeeeeeeee.

Don't try to command my respect just cos you've got Fish from Marillion's Hotmail address and speak to him on MSN messenger about kooooooooool things like duckhunting, road rage and guitarplugs.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Zombie Re-Munched:

Bollocks to you pastry junkeeeeeeeeeee.

Don't try to command my respect just cos you've got Fish from Marillion's Hotmail address and speak to him on MSN messenger about kooooooooool things like duckhunting, road rage and guitarplugs.

Aye.....ok????

Guest Zombie Re-Munched

Hey CatttatatatatatacnccncncA@@@-=+CH, is that band you buy Happy Meals and Kinder Eggs for, or "manage as you call it, up for an award this year?

I would give Alannah's Wig the Best Emopublunch Band In Torry if i was Brian Fudge.

I wish Fish from Marillion could see what you post on these messageboards Mr Catatatatatatnccncnahanchcnchcananaahanahanaahana---==~####>><*%+CccccccCCCacHHh

Hey CatttatatatatatacnccncncA@@@-=+CH, is that band you buy Happy Meals and Kinder Eggs for, or "manage as you call it, up for an award this year?

I would give Alannah's Wig the Best Emopublunch Band In Torry if i was Brian Fudge.

I wish Fish from Marillion could see what you post on these messageboards Mr Catatatatatatnccncnahanchcnchcananaahanahanaahana---==~####>><*%+CccccccCCCacHHh

Its so patheticaly funny how you seem to work through a set list of things you THINK are going to draw me into a verbal battle with you....

I must admit I would love to respond.....but there is really nothing about you I can mock.....could that be because you are perfect....or could it be that you have done NOTHING with your pathetic life?

Hmmm I wonder if this will prompt a zm life history lecture....I hope so, I could do with a nap.

It could also provoke a lenghty essay on the things zm THINKS he knows about me....which, including his inventive alterations adds up to about.................fuck all!

Guest Zombie Re-Munched

Its so patheticaly funny how you seem to work through a set list of things you THINK are going to draw me into a verbal battle with you....

Well, you responded again you fat gormless dickhead so i did draw you into a verbal battle once again...i think JFK had more brains in his head after he was assassinated than you have in your blubberish skull when you're posting on these messageboards.

I must admit I would love to respond.....but there is really nothing about you I can mock.....could that be because you are perfect....or could it be that you have done NOTHING with your pathetic life?

Yeah i know, how empty my life is that i have never switched a microphone on or tuned in a guitar before.

;(

Hmmm I wonder if this will prompt a zm life history lecture....I hope so, I could do with a nap

It could also provoke a lenghty essay on the things zm THINKS he knows about me....which, including his inventive alterations adds up to about.................fuck all!

I don't need to know anything about you, i know everything i need to know about you already.

You're a bloated old fossil who thinks by preaching his dull irrelevant opinions to kids who are about half your age you somehow think you're entitled to people's respect when no-one honestly gives a fuck about you or your opinion.

The thing i find most hilarious and ridiculous is the fact that you absurdly pride yourself in being the pissclub's self-appointed authority on local music here just cos you've "been around a bit" and then shameslessly assume people are going to take your opinions as gospel just because you're middle-aged.

Its just sad that you think you're going to gain reverence and kudos by bullying kids into agreeing with your opinion on these messageboards and then stamp your fat pig trotters whenever someone ridicules you for being and sounding like a pretentious obese washed-up roadie, which is what you are.

But its ok mate, i shall await your response like you always do defending yourself through your predictably woeful acts of self-victimisation as well as slagging me off cos i once worked in a video store *yawn*.

By the way, can i have the GraemeC history lesson again?, i got a couple of seconds to kill.

Its ok, i remember, you're mates with Fish from Marillion, made coffee and sandwiches for Pallas on tour for them a few times and know how to plug a guitar in.

I think thats us up-to-speed already innit?. Goody gumdrops.

Cheers min!

Guest Zombie Re-Munched

Fuckin kids.....a mystery

Is that why you try to impress kids on these boards?

To shed some light in the mystery of fucking kids?

Hmmm I wonder if this will prompt a zm life history lecture....I hope so, I could do with a nap.

Well that was pretty much bang on then.....thats bound to impress someone.....I love being right all the time:angel:

Guest Zombie Re-Munched

I know it was bang on, the truth is grievously harmful sometimes mate, one can only chuckle at the words of a pissed-off, washed-up bloated old nonentity hilariously trying to defend his irrelevant existence in order to regain credence with the kids he's trying to impress all the time with his dubious "industry knowledge".

Peace, love and rock n roll Catatatatatatatataatatatatatataatanach.

God, i love being right all the time :rolleyes:

Guest Zombie Re-Munched

Well that was pretty much bang on then.....thats bound to impress someone.....I love being right all the time:angel:

STOP THE PRESS!!!!......GRAEMEC DIGS OWN GRAVE!

Today, Aberdeen's self-aggrandising fat shit-for-brains ex-roadie loser Graeme Cattanach quoted his own words today in what more intelligent people would describe as a "horrible obese cry for help".

GraemeC, the self-appointed spokesperson for the Aberdeen Pissclub Scene, is reported to have already dug his own grave.

meteor.gif

A grave for the absurdly humourous pot-bellied piebrained dickhead GraemeC(above)

Sources close to the Pissclub scene reported that GraemeC dug a grave so wide that the final resting place of the fat cunt can be seen from space.

A close friend of GraemeC's called Yousef, who never introduced himself as "Neil Ex" to the Aberdeen Pissclub Scene's self-styled answer to Pete Waterman, said "GraemeC was a funny man but his passing will leave me the memory of someone who no-one will remember and someone who has been forgotten about already"

duct_tape_truck.jpg

GraemeC, pictured with a kid he wishes to give "music industry advice" to(above), who died on his bloated nonentity arse today

Guest stuartmaxwell

duct_tape_truck.jpg

GraemeC, pictured with a kid he wishes to give "music industry advice" to(above), who died on his bloated nonentity arse today

hawhawhahahahahahh, that is one of the funniest thing si have ever seen/read

i think zombie should get an honourary fudge award

for "outstanding service to the scene"

:dunce:

Guest Mr Blastcap

there will be cheese given that its air guitar afterwards. and the whining will come from the emo posse when they dinnae win anything. remember its the taking part that counts!