aberdeen-music

What hardcore band are you?

kirkt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good god' date=' I got Hoods too. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish....

Quite liked a coupla Freya tracks, but haven't heard the whola album. Not a big EC fan anyhoo...

Anyone got any recommendations in the Hope Con/American Nghtmare vein?[/quote']

The Legacy...I dont think anyone in the UK is doing that kind of thing as well as these guys.

"such words upon the tongues of demons" is an ace tune' date=' with the 'i'm going to heaven" sample.they remind me on a more grinding/less black metal version of team cthulhu.[/quote']asd ythe sun sets. hmm, never heard them. from that description steve though, could be good. team cthulu were ace. particularly the keyboard players spectacles.

asd ythe sun sets. hmm' date=' never heard them. from that description steve though, could be good. team cthulu were ace. particularly the keyboard players spectacles.[/quote']

aye, i was pleasantly surprised.i may be wrong, but team cthulu released a new record not too long ago, which was better than ride the blade.of course i may be mixed up with another band, but whatever i heard was still better than ride the blade(which i really like).

aye' date=' i was pleasantly surprised.i may be wrong, but team cthulu released a new record not too long ago, which was better than ride the blade.of course i may be mixed up with another band, but whatever i heard was still better than ride the blade(which i really like).[/quote']I think TC broke up. well, last I read they did.

As the Sun Sets - 7744 finished downloading. Very nice.

up there with Medulla Nocte, Buried At Sea and the late, great Mitch Hedberg for favourite listens just now.

PS is what the alpahbet would look like if they removed Q and R....and also, just noticed, we've been sayiong Team when its Teen Cthulu this entire time.