aberdeen-music

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Trailer

rufus13th

Guest Logan

Fuck my eyes! >_<

I was soo excited about this I made my own thread about it. Didn't know there was one already!

Whoops!

Hermionie = teh sex :love:

Ron and Harry = teh sex!! And I haven't loaded the thing yet so I don't know if Viktor's in it, but he better be hot too, because he was in the book. :love: And so was that guy from his school... remember when the head offers Viktor some wine, and he refuses, and the other guy says, "I vould like some vine," and the headmaster tells him that he has food spilt all down his robes or something? I need to reread that book! :rockon:

Guest Logan

The guy in the picture is Cederic Diggory. The other guy in the trailer is Viktor Krum along with the gorgeous Fleur Delacour (who, after searching google, you can see nakey (not that I condone that sort of thing)).

and gumps, why didn't you post this pic of Hermionie?

Hermionie.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

The guy in the picture is Cederic Diggory. The other guy in the trailer is Viktor Krum along with the gorgeous Fleur Delacour (who' date=' after searching google, you can see nakey (not that I condone that sort of thing)).

and gumps, why didn't you post this pic of Hermionie?

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/Logan_TheDarkKnight/Hermionie.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

oh logan i love you :) and hermione :)