aberdeen-music

Moorings May 7th

Hope some people come down, should be a fun night, the chance to see some brilliant acts and have some fun with some not too heavy music. Its the debut of Baby Karma, and for anyone who havent see the Usuals they're well worth catching as are Stayover, not really heard Inept 303.

Cheers

Stuart

Guest Laura@TMB
Funny our last gig was with both Jo and Emma... ;)

If you stopped changing your band's name, then people might remember who you are :p

If you stopped changing your band's name' date=' then people might remember who you are :p[/quote']

Exactly if someone had said to me Red Medicine I would have realised which was the name you went under last time, I only remmeber the name a band calls itself :p

Nice to meet yoiu afterwards in Moshulu even if I was slightly drunk ;p

Cheers

Stuart

I was in a shite mood due to drastically cutting down my drinking. BUT...

All four bands played pretty well. I was particularily impressed by Baby Karma who were way way better than I had anticipated. They also of a different muscial genre to most of the bands on the go at present so this was quite refreshing. Unfortunately through most of their set I had my head trapped in the sink washing glasses.

I was in a shite mood due to drastically cutting down my drinking. BUT...

All four bands played pretty well. I was particularily impressed by Baby Karma who were way way better than I had anticipated. They also of a different muscial genre to most of the bands on the go at present so this was quite refreshing. Unfortunately through most of their set I had my head trapped in the sink washing glasses.

Well hopefuilly we'll be back at the Moorings soon and you can hear the full set :) Glad you enjoyed it, a good debut, and yeah much more poppy than most local bands and i think it works :) Next time hopefully there'll be a few more songs,

Cheers

Stuart

Good to meet you too Delly. I was drunk and you were winding me up because I kept forgetting your name :cheers:

yup that was funny had taken you my whole convo with jester for you to remember then half an hour later you had forgotten. good to know I left an impression