aberdeen-music

The Bitching Thread !!!

JME

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I want to play Dungeon Keeper again' date=' I miss it, and the only one they've upgraded is Dungeon Keeper 2 and it's rubbish :([/quote']

i'm going to be VERY sad here...

on the windows 95 cd, there was a game called 'hover' in the demo folder... awesome game! anyways, i can't find it ANYWHERE- any ideas people?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

this thread truly is bitchin'

i hate living with my parents

i hate fucking faggot topshop dudes (i heard one of them telling his mate to buy a pink shirt after he had got all scared to buy it, saying "aye, the ladies love it like. totally shows you're comfortable, ken?" he also tried to convince me to buy a pair of shoes that i was already going to buy, by saying "yeah, this is probably the most fashionable shoe around at the moment", being that it was a 20 pound dunlop tennis shoe I think his sense of high fashion is a little bit fucked up)

this is not an exhaustive list

things that annoy me are:

9yr olds

the smell of grass

rubbish support bands

TyPiNg LyKe ThIs

people who have a camera..take B&W shots then call themselves a photographer.

people who preach(sp) about how they no longer like a band as they have "sold out"

boys who kiss other boys because its "cool" that applies to girls too

people use use internet talk in real life eg. "i heart you" "lol"

people who don't know when to shut up

<3

1) People who think typing grammatically and coherently isn't important.

2) People over the age of 12 who actually don't know how to type grammaticaly and coherently.

3) People who refer to absolutely everybody as "scene kids" - take a look at yourself.

4) Girls who repeatedly refer to other girls as "hawt", and make banal comments such as "woah, I'd totally do you baby *wink*".

5) People who think liking pop music is a sin.

6) TXT TLK.

Just to clarify, by 'Topshop art-punk', I don't mean people who shop in Topshop, I mean people who look like this.

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=837561&imageID=51230885&Mytoken=20050505140722

You know the type.

And I REALLY fucking hate it when one of their mates says, "I love this pic <3<3...this gal is just too damn cute".

AND to make it worse, she's a member of a My Space group called..."Emo boys who kiss each other and who take pictures of it".

Personally I'd prefer them to take photos of themselves being buggered to death by 6ft, 20 stone monsters with a carpet of chest hair.

i'm going to be VERY sad here...

on the windows 95 cd' date=' there was a game called 'hover' in the demo folder... awesome game! anyways, i can't find it ANYWHERE- any ideas people?[/quote']

I loved it too! The hours I would spend happily hovering about, catching flags and jumping off ledges. Will see if I can find it anywhere. I vaguely remember my boyfriend's flatmate saying he knew where to find it.