Rehearsal Space!!!!!

samat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Now Now children ....behave

Bit of an off puting add i must admit, Also when you are trying to use tinternet on the sly at work, great big fuck off red letters dont help you !!!

It is a good rehersal space though, and the guy seemed cool enough .......WHEN HE REMEMBERED TO TURN UP !!!

Sorry, back to Toms for me !!

"Make love not war, sounds so ubsurd to me"

• 2 weeks later...

Kim-bongo tod nod.

Sorry dude!, I think you mean Mark Nicol at Exile studios next door to me, he never shows up, my place aint open to the random paying public,

By the way Ewan!,

Salad Fingers will always show up wherever I may roam cause our souls and very essence are united!, one and the same!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ()Papaspyrou()

snigger snigger

Is this lock-up really as good as they say?

I know some people quite interested in fairly cheap band rehearsal, but I don't know where to direct them.

• 3 months later...

hmm... i might have found this thread a bit late. however i think i'll still have my say.

the lock up is a brilliant place (where may i add i have practiced at quite a few times.) also samat is a great guy who is really serious about music and the industry, hence the reason this space is being offered to serious musicians. it ain't like other spaces to practice in aberdeen, it's bigger, with cheaper prices and to be honest it just rules!

Harry hell