aberdeen-music

Vanilla Ice - Is it true?

Jesus.H.Christ

*Obviously Love Rachel more like...... her FINAL FINAL FINALS for Medicine are in 2 days. Thursday & Friday...........I`m bricking it and i`m not even sitting them.

Tell her good luck, not to worry and that:

1) They REALLY don't want to fail you at this stage (they've spent too much training you to stop you now)

2) They'll ask LOADS of barn-door stuff to make sure of 1).

3) The people that DO fail, are ALWAYS the ones everyone expects to. And I assume that ain't Rach.

4) All that stuff she's learning now? Useless 2 minutes into her new job. (Where is she working BTW?)

5) A+E shifts are surely designed by Satan himself. don't even know what day of the week it is just now.... :D

Tell her good luck' date=' not to worry and that:

1) They REALLY don't want to fail you at this stage (they've spent too much training you to stop you now)

2) They'll ask LOADS of barn-door stuff to make sure of 1).

3) The people that DO fail, are ALWAYS the ones everyone expects to. And I assume that ain't Rach.

4) All that stuff she's learning now? Useless 2 minutes into her new job. (Where is she working BTW?)

5) A+E shifts are surely designed by Satan himself. don't even know what day of the week it is just now.... :D[/quote']

Thank-you.,......bricking myself more than Ross.....can't concentrate :(.....and Aberdeen wards 19/20

Thats exactly BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Who gives a shit?

I've never seen a hip hop night at drummonds or drakes or the tunnels.

Has drakes not closed ? and there was a Rap night on at the tunnels like 2-3 weeks ago, GIles Walker, Mayhem and Kuda

Look around town you'll see allot of advertising for hip hop nights jsut the same as bands nights. in teh exact same places they advertise. You'll see allot for Richie Ruftone up on teh 28th and allot for A La Fu at Kef next month