aberdeen-music

This Ship Will Sink

Teabags

you should provide a link so everyone can share in the marvel of great taste.do you still listen to cradle of filth btw?

i downloaded a couple of COF songs i remembered liking. though the new stuff is awful.

As for a link, I dont have one, as I got everything off Soulseek.. hold on, I'll look.

no, can't find one. sorry.

http://www.wakingrecords.com/mp3s/TSWS-what_was_guy_pierce_thinking.mp3

Steve come to Violent minds and bring Donny its been too long since i saw you both.

i actually booked an a/l from work so i can make it.didnt come to moorings simply due to you bunch being the only band i wanted to see, and i couldnt warrent 7 bucks for twenty minutes, as nice as that would have been.absolutely love the new 7" btw, was off to post in the mp3 thread mate.

don't worry though' date=' the day I make a serious comment on this board I'll put a little disclaimer explaining so.[/quote']

are you seriously saying your post wasnt a 'wooo, look at me, i like this cool hardcore band no one else has ever heard of, and becuase of this i am cooler than all of you' type post that backfired?

sorry, must have read it all wrong.

are you seriously saying your post wasnt a 'wooo' date=' look at me, i like this cool hardcore band no one else has ever heard of, and becuase of this i am cooler than all of you' type post that backfired?

sorry, must have read it all wrong.[/quote']

nah, it was more of a "look at me, I can be like the rest of you scene kids and mention a band not many of you have heard of as well. aren't I cool? can I be accepted by your society now?" in response to so much heckling lately, especially in light of that Rune character's collection ripping my bottom open.

nah' date=' it was more of a "look at me, I can be like the rest of you scene kids and mention a band not many of you have heard of as well. aren't I cool? can I be accepted by your society now?" in response to so much heckling lately, especially in light of that Rune character's collection ripping my bottom open.[/quote']

hehe no probs :)

hehe no probs :)
oh but it is a problem. I know poop twice as quick, and its over so quickly that I don't have time to finish whatever it is im reading, be it usually only an article in terroriser. not much to ask. but you had to come along with your huge and expansive uber metal collection and ruin everything.

oh but it is a problem. I know poop twice as quick' date=' and its over so quickly that I don't have time to finish whatever it is im reading, be it usually only an article in terroriser. not much to ask. but you had to come along with your huge and expansive uber metal collection and ruin everything.[/quote']

Grind you're fucking head in thurisaz! :D