aberdeen-music

New Filthpact MP3.

MitchPact

fpact.jpg

'Closed Gates' from our recent split 7" with Atomgevitter is now available to download from:

http://www.hxcmp3.com/filthpact

Recorded/Mixed/Mastered by Paul at Captain Toms & Filthpact.

Filthpact Live:

April:

23/04/05 - The Arc, Glasgow - With: Madame Germen, Mock Heroic, 20 Centuries of Sleep.

May:

07/05/04 - The Pelican, Aberdeen - With Violent Minds, Restless Youth, Kaddish.

20/05/04 - The Balcony Bar, Dundee - With Pigscum, Self Made Man, Allergo, FMW.

26/05/05 - The Subway, Edinburgh - With: The Now Denial + More TBC.

http://www.filthpact.com

First time I have heard Filthpact...not the kind of thing I'm into atall. The recording sounds pretty horrible, drums are totally lost in the mix and have no dynamics. When the vocals come in, and at various other points, there is some unpleasant squashing of levels which gives me the feeling that someone has just killed the mixdown totally with some kind of limiter.

On the plus side, I like the use of feedback at one point.

filthpact

i love the new 7", best thing you guys have done.

scapegoat and closed gates especially, fucking raging.the whole thing honestly sounds like a collision between infest/crossed out and his hero is gone.the vocals are outstanding, this seriously pisses on pretty much every other local band claiming 'aggression' or 'brutality'.i cant comment on the lyrics as they are polar opposites to my my beliefs in many cases but i know dave to have complete conviction in them and thats good enough for me.production wise, it sounds harsh and ugly, as it should.drenched in feedback and rough as fuck.thats how it is ladies, go buy it before it sells out you godamned chumps.

"we distort the honest truth"

i love the new 7"' date=' best thing you guys have done.

scapegoat and closed gates especially, fucking raging.the whole thing honestly sounds like a collision between infest/crossed out and his hero is gone.the vocals are outstanding, this seriously pisses on pretty much every other local band claiming 'aggression' or 'brutality'.i cant comment on the lyrics as they are polar opposites to my my beliefs in many cases but i know dave to have complete conviction in them and thats good enough for me.production wise, it sounds harsh and ugly, as it should.drenched in feedback and rough as fuck.thats how it is ladies, go buy it before it sells out you godamned chumps.

"we distort the honest truth"[/quote']due to ebing drunk on Sunday, I cant remember what I did. but....

I think I gave your Afterbirth split 7" to Bazz to give to Paul at next Bonesaw practice to give to you.

It will reach your hands soon. kissy missy.