aberdeen-music

band slot becomes available, i think

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh?

Hey Hog Claire has the coolest pic of me and you.

I'm so wet.

i cant even remember having my photo taken lol. Who is claire? lol, serious. Jeez I need to drink less when Im at the Moorings....it was at the Moorings wasnt it? :D

Eep' date=' Brian..it appears I didn't PM you like I thought I had..i seemingly dreamt PM'ing and receivng one from you, which is kinda worrying :|

Anyway, we have Orkfu and Strobing Goat sorted out for this date - so you only need to get one, not two.. :)[/quote']

ahh yes. so kirk informed me in the street the other day. umm, which is bad news for you as i've got three bands playing..... hmmm.... sorry about that.

Guest stuartmaxwell

i quite fancied a good dose of power metal

but ill be at bikini atol and picastro at the tunnells

get a desk recording will you

I'm pretty sure that post was sarcastic' date=' but I don't think we'll be paying the 200 + or whatever it is to get a recording at The Moorings i'm afraid.[/quote']

Yeah if it wasn't for the 6 week waiting list we'd consider doing this as a free public service.

Yeah if it wasn't for the 6 week waiting list we'd consider doing this as a free public service.

Dude, I weren't having a dig or anything! I posted before in the original thread on The Moorings forum saying how it is an awesome idea... I know you can't do it for free and since everyone would want the raw dump on CD you can't do that either...

I was just saying to Maxwell that we can't afford to pay to get a live recording from The Moorings atm .... that's all!!

It's a killer set up, hope that I'll get a live track or 3 from there one day though....

when is someone at the moorings going to offer deadloss a slot? :)

We'd love to, and several customers have asked for this too. I thought the latest recording you did at Exile was some obscure Aerosmith album that I'd never heard of.

There are still 3 well known local bands that have yet to play The Moorings:

My Minds Weapon

The X-Certs

Deadloss Superstar

Can't you put yourselves on? Add yourselves to this gig and we'll just kick off at 8pm instead of 9pm.

Also Contra are overdue another gig with us soon.

Dude' date=' I weren't having a dig or anything! I posted before in the original thread on The Moorings forum saying how it is an awesome idea... I know you can't do it for free and since everyone would want the raw dump on CD you can't do that either...

I was just saying to Maxwell that we can't afford to pay to get a live recording from The Moorings atm .... that's all!!

It's a killer set up, hope that I'll get a live track or 3 from there one day though....[/quote']

It was just my caustic Sunday morning humour.

EDIT: and don't worry about Maxwell - everything he listens to is drowned out by the sound of his own voice.

when is someone at the moorings going to offer deadloss a slot? :)

If you'll remember I pursued you quite actively for a while and then became bored at your outrageous demands, Craig's temper and band members scattered all over the globe making pinning down dates impossible.

Then Maxi went "Oi Bri!" and you went running.

It shall not be forgotten :p