aberdeen-music

Sin City

Alkaline

I don't actually think i've ever been more excited about the prospect of seeing a film just from its trailer before. It looks fucking awesome. The colour(or lack of) that it's shot in really adds something to the depth of the film and makes it look visually stunning, and talk about an all-star cast: Willis, Hartnett, Rourke, Alba, Dawson and many more.

Fuck, i actually can't wait to see it...........

:D

Frank Miller's splendid work on Robocop 3 is going to pwn this piece of crap. Why can't they adapt more good comics like Power Pack and Forceworks? Who the fuck watches black and white films apart from french people and old guys because it reminds them of "walloping fritz" or something?

Real Answer: I am so fucking excited!

I saw a weird mini trailer for this months ago and I was like... "wha..??? what's this? Oh my... WOOOO!!!"

Will def go see it... fortunately my bf is a marvel fan so I won't have to go loner hopefully. (no friends) :D

looks a whole lot better than the "Constantine" movie anyway...to me, part of the appeal of Hellblazer is its setting (ie: England) and now they've ruined it by getting Keanu Reeves to do it.

I'm really looking forward to Sin City though, It's great to see its in black and white, the yellow bastard will appear and Bruce Willis is ideal for the role of the cop (i forgot his name)

After a Lobo movie...

i REALLY dont like lobo...hes just so fucking hairy :down:

Sin City though...lookin fucking ace!!!!!!!!!!!

there's a bit in the trailer where,, i think its brittany murphy, winks and im soo convinced she looks like hilary duff...man she'd really bring the film down .

Im interested to see josh hartnett in it, about time he did something a bit meatier than pretty boy movies..and quentin's direction :love:

Guest Logan

Couldn't this have been posted in the Sin City thread made about 7 months ago? Deary me! :p

Sin City is going to be the 3rd best film this year. Trailing behind Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Batman Begins.

I really wish Batman Begins was filmed in this exact way, like Batman Year One, only fleshed out more! Would have been much better!

Right, well i've seen it, and i'm happy to say its one of the best films i've ever seen. I love the pre-war movie dialogue, the epic backdrops, the washed out colour, the fractured storylines. And the acting is great too, just right.

I can't wait til it hits the cinema so i can experiance it on the big screen too.

Awesome.

:D

Guest Logan

If you were really excited about this movie then you wouldn't watch some crappy download/copied dvd/etc of it. You'd go see it in the cinema so that the people that made it can make their well spent money back.

Why ruin the experience of watching it for the first time in a cinema where no one else has seen it before. Was it really worth ruining the movie for yourself?

Seriously, people like you are putting movies out of business!

If you were really excited about this movie then you wouldn't watch some crappy download/copied dvd/etc of it. You'd go see it in the cinema so that the people that made it can make their well spent money back.

Why ruin the experience of watching it for the first time in a cinema where no one else has seen it before. Was it really worth ruining the movie for yourself?

Seriously' date=' people like you are putting movies out of business![/quote']

Personally i loved the movie so much that i'll go and see it in the cinema anyway. I want to be really blown away by it at the flicks and i know that will be the case. I was dying to see it, stop being so judgemental kid, i'm a fan of all these things and spend as much money as you do on this sorta stuff dude so chill out before getting all high and mighty.

I suppose i'm just guilty of wanting to see it too bad, and if thats become such a crime kid i'll gladly letthem throw away the key after i've paid to see it again.

Guest Logan

kid? I'm 21 monkey! Not much younger than you!

I just don't see why you'd want to see this on a small screen before seeing it in the cinema? Fair enough if you're going to anyway, but why ruin it? I for one I'm DYING to see Batman Begins this summer. If someone were to shove a DVD under my door with the completed movie of it 2 months before it's release I'd bin it (or sell it for loads on eBay! ^_^). Fact is, I want to see it first time on the Big Screen as it's originally intended.

Just think you ruined the movie for yourself. Meh... I'm bored.