aberdeen-music

16/4/05: Spike Piledriver, State of Affairs, Tears of Grace & Five Finger Discount

Good for Nothing? Collective presents:

Spike Piledriver: First gig in over 5 months with new songs and a handsome bass player

State of Affairs: The fife riot n 'rollers return to the deen! www.stateofaffairs.tk

Tears of Grace: Goth metal I do belive (these were booked on behalf of Cloud)

Five Finger Discount: Poptastic punk

@ Moorings Bar

Saturday 16th April 2005

8pm- 12am, 3 door tax

Guest Scorge Spike

Sorry, but the only video I give a flying fuck about is my recently acquired copy of 'Thailand Prostitutes Go Wild 32!'

Moral of the story: Go to this gig, or you're a f*cking idiot.

Go to this gig go to this gig go to this gigGo to this gig go to this gig go to this gig

Go to this gig go to this gig go to this gigGo to this gig go to this gig go to this gig Go to this gig go to this gig go to this gigGo to this gig go to this gig go to this gig

Go to this gig go to this gig go to this gigGo to this gig go to this gig go to this gig

Go to this gig go to this gig go to this gigGo to this gig go to this gig go to this gig Go to this gig go to this gig go to this gigGo to this gig go to this gig go to this gig

Guest scott cs.

we'll be debuting a new song at the gig and it's our first one in a wee while, so come check us out.

the SOA mp3s they have online are pretty cool, they'll be worth checking out too.

first chance i'll have to see SPD, looking forward to it.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

This one was looking a bit uncertain for me. I've been feeling as rough as a buzzard's crotch for the past 4 weeks, just been to the doc and apparently a virus has "hammered" me. Over the worst, so I'll have to take it easy but I'm doing this fucking gig come what may. Just don't annoy me.

hello everyone! its been a while since ive posted on here.looking forward to this on saturday weve turned down or pulled out of gigs in the deen loads over the past few months so its gonna be good to finally make it up.hopefully we`ll have a few new c.ds ready for it too.first time for me driving to aberdeen so dont expect us to be early.!

take it easy!

hello everyone! its been a while since ive posted on here.looking forward to this on saturday weve turned down or pulled out of gigs in the deen loads over the past few months so its gonna be good to finally make it up.hopefully we`ll have a few new c.ds ready for it too.first time for me driving to aberdeen so dont expect us to be early.!

take it easy!

Hey man, I think Spike have played with you guys before. Will be good to see ya again :cheers: