aberdeen-music

Man Of The Hour

Forsythia

• 1 month later...

Re that clueless comment

You're a pure spaz cos what you said was completely incorrect. Your assumptions are way off the mark.....That band would never waste their time faffing around on this site....Man of The Hour are just totally ace and not nearly enough folk were there to see the gods in action.....They're supporting Anthrax at the Barrowlands soon.How ace is that...Don't say I never told you......

From the wise,clued up and correct individual.

You're a pure spaz cos what you said was completely incorrect. Your assumptions are way off the mark.....That band would never waste their time faffing around on this site....Man of The Hour are just totally ace and not nearly enough folk were there to see the gods in action.....They're supporting Anthrax at the Barrowlands soon.How ace is that...Don't say I never told you......

From the wise' date='clued up and correct individual.[/quote']

And you my friend, are an arse.

From the wise' date='clued up and correct individual.[/quote']supporting them soon?

they supported them last week.

numpty-heed min bam.

From the wise' date='clued up and correct individual.[/quote']

err... who that fuck is this guy??

Man of the Hour would be better if all of their songs weren't exactly the same mate....

Same chords (granted they occasionally change the speed and order of said chords) and they always hit the same artificial harmonic every 4 seconds in all of their riffs. I'm afraid they really didn't provide anything for me guitar wise, but I will say they have a truly phenomenal singer and the drummer was pretty good too....

And since you seem to be some sort of band groupie, how bout you suggest they experiment with variety in their song writing next time your giving them a blowjob?

Arf!

I saw them at Anthrax and wasn't at all impressed.

I found them to be very cheesey indeed, and whipping a sword out during the last number was neither big or clever.

Infact im still in shock yet, my mate Dave said later i dont think even Bruce Dickinson would get away with that. :nono:

.....in MOTH's defence i would say i was a bit keen to see the reformed Anthrax so that may have clouded my judgement :D