aberdeen-music

ACE! Lara's Back!....

Rass

Her new owners At Crystal Dynamics (makers of Legacy of Kain etc) have done a fucking good job i recon...

trl.jpg

Tomb Raider:Legend due out summer/autumn 05 on the PC/PS2/XBOX and eventually XBOX2

now excuse me while i go and jump on my bed like a little girl listening to the spice girls...

:D

i still havnt played the last one' date=' but they have done a good job there.

i await with baited breath...[/quote']

In all honesty your probably best just giving the Angel of Darkness a bodyswerve. It was a great idea and storyline completely ruined by Eidos' desperation to rush the game out and make a quick buck. If you do ever want to play it, i suggest you get yourself the PS2 version, as the Pc version is absolutely riddled with bugs and fuckups, and on the verge of being unplayable. Only for sad-cases like me who had an overwhelming desire to complete them all on all formats really.

This one 'should' be amazing tho. They've ditched all the past storylines (like the pretty major one thats been haunting the last 2 games about how she died at the end of The Last Revelation) aswell as that useless breeze block of a charachter Kurtis, and gone back to the Roots of the franchise, Toby Guard (the guy who made lara what she is in the first game) is on board and seems to be taking the whole thing in a pretty positive direction. Theres a big thing about it on Gamespot, all very encouraging.

Tombraider.com is getting an update on the 12th of April, we should be in for more details around about then. Whoop!