aberdeen-music

shit i need help....

delboy

I dont think you need help at all.

Simple Minds are an excellant band.

My favourite album of all time is there New Gold Dream 81' date='82,83,84 one, there ain't one duff sng on that album :)[/quote']

good i is not alone, tis a fine record that especially 'somebody up there likes you' though i'm listening to sons and fascination/sister feelings call even as i type

i used to get shit for liking simple minds at school, i admit i lost interest after real life but have just bought that album and street fighting years on the web, maybe i missed the point first time round (though i always loved belfast child, stand by love and let there be love)

I love pretty much love all there early work especially Changeling, I Travel, Pleasantly Disturbed, In Trance as Mission, Sweat In Bullet and Theme from Great Cities.

Real Life is for me is there worst album with maybe only three good songs on it, anything up to Once Upon A Time i would say is essential apart from maybe Sparkle In The Rain which i find hard to listen to.

....god there goes any coolness i maybe had :laughing:

I love pretty much love all there early work especially Changeling' date=' I Travel, Pleasantly Disturbed, In Trance as Mission, Sweat In Bullet and Theme from Great Cities.

Real Life is for me is there worst album with maybe only three good songs on it, anything up to Once Upon A Time i would say is essential apart from maybe Sparkle In The Rain which i find hard to listen to.

....god there goes any coolness i maybe had :laughing:[/quote']

i'd pretty much agree with that...

Guest DustyDeviada

Live in the City of Light, although planted firmly in the pompous stadium rock era, is a great live album.

She's A River is a great song too, although the accompaning album, Good News From the Next World, is crappy.

Guest DustyDeviada

Agreed on Waterfront, but I thought the medeley was a bit contrived, and the Sun City cover just a terrible attempt to underline their politically correct credentials.